Lifting Shadows off a Dream
Oct 28, 2004
New Mexico
✟14,913.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
I used to live in New Mexico. My dad is in the Air Force and we were at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque. I am so glad I moved to England though because I heard the drought got really bad in Albuquerque.

How is Elephant Bute? (is that how you spell it? lol)
What drought? It's raining season and we're getting quite a bit of rain this year. A lot of flash floods. Maybe I'm just used to it. Relative to a lot of places it's still very little rainfall.

Upvote 0
Aug 13, 2010
✟8,279.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I used to live in New Mexico. My dad is in the Air Force and we were at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque. I am so glad I moved to England though because I heard the drought got really bad in Albuquerque.

How is Elephant Bute? (is that how you spell it? lol)

I use to live in New Mexico too

Upvote 0

Rockin Robyn

Jul 6, 2013
✟15,126.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So, it's about two years since the last post, but in the case there are more New Mexican's out there, hi! I moved to Las Cruces almost 4 1/2 years ago. I met my husband online while living in Florida, finished grad school, then moved out here and we were married a year and 1/2 later. I love GREEN chili!! I hardly knew what it was until I moved here. I also love the mountains - don't have those in FL! But I miss the grass and lots of green stuff :(

Like others, I have lived all over the US (and even overseas for a bit), so I'm used to transition and new culture. I try to embrace the positive qualities of the new place I'm in and not worry about the things I don't like. I have to say that NM is growing on me and there will always be a soft spot for the NM food and culture, but I also feel God will be relocating us sometime in the future.

But while I'm here now I will try to learn all things New Mexican! (And try to learn some Spanish in there too).

Hasta luego!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums