United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I admire your discipline.

Revelation 2:1-7 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: ‘The words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks among the seven golden lampstands. “ ‘I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance, and how you cannot bear with those who are evil, but have tested those who call themselves apostles and are not, and found them to be false. 3 I know you are enduring patiently and bearing up for my name’s sake, and you have not grown weary. 4 But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. 6 Yet this you have: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 pHe who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.’"

I encourage you to find the love of Christ - that it might impact you and sanctify you in His grace.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Dear Christians,
I found God 17 years ago when I was completely broken by life and admitted defeat, I had shunned God prior to that, and in complete humility I begged God to come to me asking only that he take my troubles and handed my life and my will over to him, never expecting that a transformation beyond my wildest dreams awaited me, I am still enjoying this abundance today, but to my shame I regularly slip below the standards expected of me, hanging on to resentments and anger, and getting them out and polishing them, I am asking to be involved in this community now, as an alternative to being on social media during lockdown and finding endless ways to get sucked into more anger and hate, I am reading my Bible and praying, but also wish to be surrounded by people with who are on the same journey, I don't know my Bible well, and am not a Church goer, but I'm hoping this will be a step in the right direction, I pray you will accept me, and influence me in ways of kindness and wholesomeness.
Yours faithfully,
A sinner.
Hello Abide with me
I totally agree with the posts above - you are very very welcome! :)

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Christians,
I found God 17 years ago when I was completely broken by life and admitted defeat, I had shunned God prior to that, and in complete humility I begged God to come to me asking only that he take my troubles and handed my life and my will over to him, never expecting that a transformation beyond my wildest dreams awaited me, I am still enjoying this abundance today, but to my shame I regularly slip below the standards expected of me, hanging on to resentments and anger, and getting them out and polishing them, I am asking to be involved in this community now, as an alternative to being on social media during lockdown and finding endless ways to get sucked into more anger and hate, I am reading my Bible and praying, but also wish to be surrounded by people with who are on the same journey, I don't know my Bible well, and am not a Church goer, but I'm hoping this will be a step in the right direction, I pray you will accept me, and influence me in ways of kindness and wholesomeness.
Yours faithfully,
A sinner.

Hi Abide;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0