• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

New Member Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GraceBeliever, Jan 14, 2020.

1. GraceBeliever

GraceBeliever New Member

+8
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you for allowing me to join. I have become disgusted with so many Christian blog sites that seem not to be Christian at all. I hope this one is an exception. We shall see.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. tampasteve

tampasteve ✡Messianic✞ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+4,238
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome! As with everywhere you will find many great people here, as well as some that challenge you. The difficulties come when we disagree on something, but if we keep a cool head and remain friendly then much ground can be made at understanding each other and our positions.

3. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+5,774
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    You'll find that the mods here keep everything under control.

4. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,837
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    I've certainly been on much worse. I hope you are blessed here.

5. Tigger45

Tigger45 Jesus the Christ Supporter

+10,220
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome to CF!

Try several different CF sub-forums to find a good fit.

6. Deade

Deade Called of God Staff Member Trainee Supporter

+1,046
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hello Gracebeliever,
    welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-hat-tip.gif

[​IMG]

7. Simon/Rock

Simon/Rock God is Truth. "Seek and ye(you) shall find."

+175
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hi and Welcome to thee CF!(Christian Forums).

It's hard for me to trust people. For me, the more I've posted, and put who I truly am on this site, the more I've gotten back.

I think that there are some good people on here. No matter where Christians go, there will be some bad apples with the good.

8. Steve97

Steve97 Active Member

+248
    Tajikistan
    Christian
    Married
    UK - SNP
    Welcome to Christian Forums! We hope you find a home here.

9. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+8,975
    Christian
    Married
    Hi GB;
    welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

[​IMG]

To The

[​IMG]

10. rturner76

rturner76 The silent majority needs to wake up Supporter

+1,702
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Green
    Welcome to the Forums. I think you will find that each sub-forum has it's own sort of culture or atmosphere. Some are very focused on debate. Theology and secular issues get debated all the time.

Then there are fellowship sub-forums which focus on fellowship and having social interaction with like-minded people.

I have found many people who are very educated in all topics, especially theology (which can vary depending on denomination/philosophy)

I have come here for many years and things change over time but I think the moderators do a good job of cutting out the nastiness and vulgarity can go on with many forums.

I pray you have a good time here and get connected to some good people.