Blue Ridge Mountains
✟15,137.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Just wanted to say hi :wave: and introduce myself, I am from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western NC and became a child of God redeemed by the blood of Jesus late in life, in my 40s. My husband and I were rescued by the Lord at almost the same time and now have been walking with Him almost 20 years. Would welcome anyone who will discuss the relationship with our daughter who is now 43 with a 7 yr old child. It is a most troubling relationship and I would love to become better equipped so I can understand what is happening. Love her dearly of course but man! It's a toughy. Thank you thank you. :pray:

Reactions: ~ Gig ~

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Hi Skymarie. (love that user name) Welcome to Christian forums! There is a mental health section on here. If you scroll down you will find it and see that one of the sections is on Bi-Polar Disorder where others there may be able to support and help you. You may want to start a thread there asking for advice. Or to get there quickly just click on this link. >>> http://www.christianforums.com/f608/

Reactions: ~ Gig ~
Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
bienvenue01_zps67df895f.gif

Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0

aussieangel

I never QUIT!!!!!!!
Sep 20, 2005
Australia not far from Sydney
✟8,453.00
Faith
Marital Status
Just wanted to say hi :wave: and introduce myself, I am from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western NC and became a child of God redeemed by the blood of Jesus late in life, in my 40s. My husband and I were rescued by the Lord at almost the same time and now have been walking with Him almost 20 years. Would welcome anyone who will discuss the relationship with our daughter who is now 43 with a 7 yr old child. It is a most troubling relationship and I would love to become better equipped so I can understand what is happening. Love her dearly of course but man! It's a toughy. Thank you thank you. :pray:

Welcome to the site and hello from Australia.. Although I really can't help you with your request I am sure you will find some help here on the site..Nice to meet you and pop by anytime to say hello and chat... :) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi, welcome to CF, thank you for sharing your testimony with us, you will be in my prayers for the Lord to give you wisdom, direction and healing for your daughter, for strength and courage. Here is a link to the prayer forum Prayer Requests.

May the Lord bless your stay.

http://christianforums.com/f10/

Upvote 0