~*New-Fun Fall fellowship and game-lots of prizes*~ (2)

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
To do what, start the winter thread? Is that what you mean? That would be fine, but could we have a fellowship thread where it doesn't necessarily involve giving out reps or blessings? LIke just to keep our, well, fellowship going? Or would we need to move to a different area?

Are you okay, Ruth?
That would be fine as well and yes, a thread that we can keep going with. If not giving out blessings then perhaps we could just keep this one going.

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So my health update is.....my hour pulmonary appt ended up being over 3 hours long. So the pleural effusion that I ended up having was caused by a severe allergic reaction to the bat guano that I cleaned up. The test showed that I have a mild case of asthma (didn't know before)....so the reaction was like an asthma attack (I guess). Anyway, came home with inhalers and allergy medicine. They also did an allergy test on my arm and it still hurts and is swollen today even though it was only to last 15 min! It turned into a welt about softball size! Then they took blood.....
So needless to say it was quite a day.....But praise the Lord they found out part of the problem and the remedy!! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm more than happy to do a winter or Christmas thread.....now that I am back on the path to recovery!! :D
If you are willing I can give you the blessings to pass out. Let me know if you are going to start one

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So my health update is.....my hour pulmonary appt ended up being over 3 hours long. So the pleural effusion that I ended up having was caused by a severe allergic reaction to the bat guano that I cleaned up. The test showed that I have a mild case of asthma (didn't know before)....so the reaction was like an asthma attack (I guess). Anyway, came home with inhalers and allergy medicine. They also did an allergy test on my arm and it still hurts and is swollen today even though it was only to last 15 min! It turned into a welt about softball size! Then they took blood.....
So needless to say it was quite a day.....But praise the Lord they found out part of the problem and the remedy!! :clap:
Good news! And I pray that all swelling and pain cease in the name of Jesus

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I'm so happy for you! I'm glad they have found something out.:hug:

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am going to have this game closed so Odaat will have people coming there insead of here-it is like Christamas outside anyhow. There is a new one to go to-the Christmas thread. Thank you all for participating. Have a great Christmas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks Psalms and Ruth! It is wonderful to get some answers to things that are going on with me. Takes some stress off of me that is for sure! Now to deal with it and that it will only be temporary....the dr. said it could happen! :D

Upvote 0