Jul 24, 2009
Louisiana
Visit site
✟7,939.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No. Just because you can't Biblically defend your philosophy of God centered salvation does not mean you and your ilk should have your own forum. :sorry:

I jest. I don't think it is wise to separate us Baptists because of this. If we had our own subforum it would be a "Kumbaya" fest and would be quite boring. In my humble and useless opinion, I think separating the reformed and "unreformed" (wait, is there a third option...) Baptists would be a disservice to CF.

Upvote 0

sealacamp

Jun 26, 2008
Fairburn Georgia
✟2,331.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We all call ourselves Baptist. Learn to get along.

I call myself a Christian, a follower of Christ. I just happen to go to a Baptist church and hang out with Baptist oriented people. However my denomination is secondary at best.

Sealacamp

Upvote 0

the particular baptist

pactum serva
Nov 14, 2008
Currently reside in Knoxville, TN
Visit site
✟10,768.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No. Just because you can't Biblically defend your philosophy of God centered salvation does not mean you and your ilk should have your own forum. :sorry:

freewillism at it finest

:ahah:

I don't think it is wise to separate us Baptists because of this. If we had our own subforum it would be a "Kumbaya" fest and would be quite boring. In my humble and useless opinion, I think separating the reformed and "unreformed"

I see your point brother. It get tiresome to see thread after thread closed though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

the particular baptist

pactum serva
Nov 14, 2008
Currently reside in Knoxville, TN
Visit site
✟10,768.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We all call ourselves Baptist. Learn to get along.

Were not called the fighting baptists for nuthin'. Seriously, these threads that have even a chance of salvation being discussed will almost always be closed, unfortunately.

What about a "debate" subforum that is moderated by Baptists and any baptist that is a glutton for punishment can jump right in knowing up front that it is a debate area. That way the main baptist room can remain peaceful with topics like pot luck luncheons and stuff.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.