Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Scriptures defining the “New Covenant”, a New Covenant in New Jerusalem!

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel (Believers in the Messiah, Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (We are the seed of Abraham, IF…Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are you Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise., and with the house of Judah Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake (As All in this body have), although I was an husband unto them, says the LORD: (We ALL are guilty (Rom. 3:23) and are unable to keep His commandments perfectly) But in the Millennial Reign we will! New Body/New Covenant)
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, says the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts (Not Yet happened), and write it in their hearts (Not Yet happened); and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (We don’t have His laws written in our hearts by Him now, and we don’t even fully understand all His laws today…)
Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor (We still need teachers), and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, says the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
(We still need teachers, and the scriptures are clear on that fact. The least to the greatest don’t fully know Him. How can we be forgiven of sins we as a people, those living and yet to be born, haven’t yet committed? We must “Repent”! When does He “remember our sins NO MORE”? “He remembers their sins no more” is in a future time and place, because He knows our continued sinning today. The Day we are “Redeemed”! Luk 21:28, Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.)

Jer 31:38 Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner. (This is NEW JERUSALEM)
Jer 31:39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. Jer 31:40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more forever. (This is “New Jerusalem”, the place of the “New Covenant”!)

The “Old Covenant” hasn’t vanished away! YET!

Heb 8:13 In that he says, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away. (He’s coming soon!)
The “Old Covenant” hasn’t disappeared yet, we are all still under it.

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, (Have we been made perfect? We will be! NOT YET!)
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel. (When we will be “reconciled” (Mediator = Reconciler) by Him in His Kingdom on earth, New Jerusalem.)

PROOF! The very next chapter: Jer 32:37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries (Judah and Israel (Us) haven’t been gathered back to New Jerusalem), whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: Jer 32:38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: Jer 32:39 And I will give them one heart (We’re definitely NOT in UNITY), and one way, that they may fear me forever (Can’t be done 24/7 in this body), for the good of them, and of their children after them (In the “Kingdom Age”):
Jer 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them (He turns from us when we sin, 1Pe 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.), to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. (Anytime we sin we “Depart from Him”)

We either have a “New Covenant”, or we don’t! He didn’t say, “I’m giving you a “Partial Covenant”! He made it clear it’s in “New Jerusalem”! OUR HOPE IN HIM!!!

Eze 37:15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. (Judah and his brother Israel joined as One! Hasn’t happened)
Eze 37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou meanest by these? Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
Eze 37:20 And the sticks whereon thou write shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
Eze 37:21 And say unto them, Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, wherever they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: (Hasn’t happened)
Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: (King David is over the two that become One, and both Judah and Israel will be the Land of Israel))
Eze 37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions (The Law): but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
Eze 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd (Our Messiah): they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. Eze 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince forever. (We aren’t there) Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. Eze 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore. (Can’t wait, but it hasn’t happened)

Referring to the New Covenant: Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

A time when we will be with Him in the land of Israel, both Israel and Judah, and we will have His laws written on our hearts (No longer a “heart of stone” that sins against Him), in New Jerusalem, and our sins are remembered no more!

Is there a kingdom yet to come and be established? YES!!!
You can see the "New Covenant" in this:

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth (With the covenant He established for all) were passed away (Waxed old and vanished, Heb. 8:13) ; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. (This describes perfectly the description of the "New Covenant"!)
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death ("Remember their sins no more", because of sin we must all die), neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away (Waxed old and vanished).
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new (Establishes a "New Covenant", better things...). And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and harlot-mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God (His KINGDOM!),
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lies foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away (But hasn't yet! Why, "behold the days come", Heb. 8:8).

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why call thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Joh_14:15 If you love me, keep my commandments.
Joh_15:10 If you keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
1Jn_2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn_3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
1Jn_5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn_5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
Rev_12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev_14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Joh_7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Last edited:

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If we were still living under the old covenant we would we making sacrifice's at Jerusalem.
That we do not have to is prove that we are living in the new new covenant.

No! Actually that's covered in the N.T.
A Temple not built with hands of men (Mk 14:58)
We are the Temple, our body, and He is our High Priest (1 Cor 6:19,Heb 4:14)
He was the final sacrifice! (Heb 7:27)
We will be offering sacrifices in His Temple in New Jerusalem in the Kingdom Age, but not now.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We will be offering sacrifices in His Temple in New Jerusalem in the Kingdom Age, but not now.

And untill Jesus comes again we are living in the new covenant that he started with his resurrection.

Reactions: Nova2216
Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, actually God's Word clearly defines the New Covenant. If you were in the New Covenant you would be re-gathered back into the land of Israel with Judah and Israel (Believers in the Messiah), you would know and obey God's Laws (The Torah, first five books of the Word of God) perfectly and heaven and earth would also first have to pass away for any of this to happen. If you think you're in the New Covenant you also would have to think that sin no longer exists, so repentance would no longer be necessary...

Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And untill Jesus comes again we are living in the new covenant that he started with his resurrection.

Also, nowhere does it say in God's Word that His New Covenant begins with His resurrection.
It's all about our hearts of stone in this "wretched body". Heb 8:8 For finding fault WITH THEM, he saith, Behold, THE DAYS COME (But it doesn't say after His resurrection), saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah (The 2 become 1):
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Read all the scriptures on the New Covenant!

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Also, nowhere does it say in God's Word that His New Covenant begins with His resurrection.
It's all about our hearts of stone in this "wretched body". Heb 8:8 For finding fault WITH THEM, he saith, Behold, THE DAYS COME (But it doesn't say after His resurrection), saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah (The 2 become 1):
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Read all the scriptures on the New Covenant!

I have and they applied to us, to all who are trusting in the risen Jesus.
No resurrection no sending of the Spirit, no changing our hard stone hearts for a living loving heart of flesh.

Reactions: Nova2216
Upvote 0

Nova2216

If truth is discounted then lies become normal.
May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

Some were placed into the kingdom in the first century (Col.1:13).

The kingdom and the church are one in the same (Mt.16:18,19).

In (Mt.16:18,19) the words "Church" and "Kingdom" is used interchangeably.

Some were placed into the church in the first century. (Acts 2:47)

Some were placed into the kingdom in the first century. (Col.1:13)

(Isa 2:1-5) (Jer.31:31-34) (Dan 2:44) (Joel 2:28) (Luke 24:47-49) (Acts 1:5,8) (Acts 2:16,17)

All point to (Acts 2) as the establishment of the Lords kingdom (the church) during the first century.

Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just some descriptions of the New Covenant:

Jer 31:33
1) We don’t have His Words written on our hearts by Him at this time. This would mean we would fully know and keep His Torah (1st five books of the Bible), and no man at this time, and in this body has been given this ability.

Jer 31:34
2) “No more need to teach”, this would mean we don’t need anyone to teach or preach. Understand that the “least to the greatest” will know Him (The Word)! Concerning, “forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more”: Judgment Day has not happened, and then He will forgive and remember their sin no more.

Jer 31:38- 40
3) According to verse 40, by your belief, somebody “plucked up, or threw down” His City, because He says, “His City will be established FOREVER”! That’s one of many reasons why we can’t be in this “New Covenant”!

Jer 32:37
4) Has He gathered all the tribes of Israel back into His land? NO. Do they “Dwell Safely”? NO.

Jer 32:39 - 41
5) So does Israel have “One Heart, and One Way”? NO! Are they all re-gathered that they “Shall not depart from Him”? NO! Do they “Fear God” that He has done this? NO!

Eze 37:19, Jer 33:7
6) Do you really believe Israel and Judah are re-joined as “One in the Lord God”?

Jer 33:14 - 15, Jer 33:16 - 17
7) Is David executing judgment and righteousness in the land? NO!

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: (Meaning His Word gives us power to overcome the darkness if we’re in Him, then He is in us, and that’s why when we pray, “Thy kingdom come Thy will be done”, when we’re obedient to His will!) Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: (There’s nothing in this book concerning the “New Covenant”.)

8) (Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood ) Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees, why doth he yet hope for?

Mat 16:18 Peter is being told that he is building the Church! How? By going out and making disciples.

Mat 16:19 “Binding and loosening” are when we walk in Spirit and Truth. To bind up the powers that come against us, and then Loosen (destroy) them with the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God! (Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: )
Peter had put on the armor of God for binding and loosening!

Nowhere in this book (Mat) does it talk about the New Covenant either!

Upvote 0

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Just some descriptions of the New Covenant:

Jer 31:33
1) We don’t have His Words written on our hearts by Him at this time. This would mean we would fully know and keep His Torah (1st five books of the Bible), and no man at this time, and in this body has been given this ability.

Jer 31:34
2) “No more need to teach”, this would mean we don’t need anyone to teach or preach. Understand that the “least to the greatest” will know Him (The Word)! Concerning, “forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more”: Judgment Day has not happened, and then He will forgive and remember their sin no more.

Jer 31:38- 40
3) According to verse 40, by your belief, somebody “plucked up, or threw down” His City, because He says, “His City will be established FOREVER”! That’s one of many reasons why we can’t be in this “New Covenant”!

Jer 32:37
4) Has He gathered all the tribes of Israel back into His land? NO. Do they “Dwell Safely”? NO.

Jer 32:39 - 41
5) So does Israel have “One Heart, and One Way”? NO! Are they all re-gathered that they “Shall not depart from Him”? NO! Do they “Fear God” that He has done this? NO!

Eze 37:19, Jer 33:7
6) Do you really believe Israel and Judah are re-joined as “One in the Lord God”?

Jer 33:14 - 15, Jer 33:16 - 17
7) Is David executing judgment and righteousness in the land? NO!

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: (Meaning His Word gives us power to overcome the darkness if we’re in Him, then He is in us, and that’s why when we pray, “Thy kingdom come Thy will be done”, when we’re obedient to His will!) Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: (There’s nothing in this book concerning the “New Covenant”.)

8) (Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood ) Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees, why doth he yet hope for?

Mat 16:18 Peter is being told that he is building the Church! How? By going out and making disciples.

Mat 16:19 “Binding and loosening” are when we walk in Spirit and Truth. To bind up the powers that come against us, and then Loosen (destroy) them with the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God! (Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: )
Peter had put on the armor of God for binding and loosening!

Nowhere in this book (Mat) does it talk about the New Covenant either!

You misunderstand (Jer. 31:31-34).

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

31. This new covenant will not be according to the one made with the JEWS (10 comm).

This new covenant will be in the future.

This new covenant will have a provision for sin, we see this in (Acts 2:38) (Heb.8:6-13).

Notice also that (Acts 2:16,17) says "this is that" which Joel spoke of in (Joel 2:28), speaking of the Holy Spirit being poured our on "ALL FLESH" (Acts 2 / 10).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
No, actually God's Word clearly defines the New Covenant. If you were in the New Covenant you would be re-gathered back into the land of Israel with Judah and Israel (Believers in the Messiah), you would know and obey God's Laws (The Torah, first five books of the Word of God) perfectly and heaven and earth would also first have to pass away for any of this to happen. If you think you're in the New Covenant you also would have to think that sin no longer exists, so repentance would no longer be necessary...

Notice (Joshua 21:43).

Jos 21:43 ¶ And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein. 44 And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand. 45 There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

God did all He Promised and owes the Jews Nothing.

Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You misunderstand (Jer. 31:31-34).

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

31. This new covenant will not be according to the one made with the JEWS (10 comm).
The Jews (Judah) didn't even exist when God gave ALL His commandments! God made the commandments for "ALL OF ISRAEL"! Israel became divided and then God divorced the tribes of the Northern kingdom (Israel). What did Jesus come for? Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. The Word defines who "Israel" is!
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

WE ARE ISRAEL, BY GOD"S WORD/JESUS!!!
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Israel, being divorced from God, had to be restored for Israel and Judah to become ONE again! But by "God's Law" a death must first occur to free Israel to be re-joined back to their God! Again that's why JESUS said, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel". Understand Israel was scattered among the nations, and there's no way of retrieving the people (blood born), but that's because "ALL who are in Jesus are the seed of Abraham" that will one day be re-joined with her brother Judah FOREVER!

This new covenant will be
in the future. YES! In God's land, where He reunites the two tribes, forgives their sins and remembers them no more! Where all, who make it (the FEW), will be with Him in New Jerusalem FOREVER!!! When we will have His Laws (The Torah) written on our hearts, from the least to the greatest, and will know Him (The Word/laws) by heart, that no man will have to teach us, or each other, as is absolutely still needed today! Jesus, being the Mediator at this time, will have "a more excellent ministry" upon better promises and we will know Him as we should!

This new covenant will have a provision for sin, we see this in (Acts 2:38) (Heb.8:6-13). Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them (Not fault with His COVENANT, which is eternal, only to be made better when we fully obey all that He has commanded, the day when we will have a new body and therefore be in a "New Covenant", fulfilling HIS WAYS FOREVER), he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (The new covenant is for both tribes when they will be made into "ONE" with our God (The two olive trees/branches), and in His City FOREVER!)

Notice also that (Acts 2:16,17) says "this is that" which Joel spoke of in (Joel 2:28), speaking of the Holy Spirit being poured our on "ALL FLESH" (Acts 2 / 10).
"His Spirit being poured out on all flesh is when it went out (The Word) to all nations, to make disciples! It is His Spirit that draws all men, and it had to originate somewhere with a people (God's chosen to bring it to the world), who by the way are described by God as "Strangers and Sojourners" in His land.
Because of how the Word describes the new covenant we can't be in this new covenant until "Those Days", a future time where what is described will come to pass.

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
CAN YOU GET BETTER THAN "PERFECT"?
Psa 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
Psa 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
Psa 19:9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
Psa 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Psa 19:11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Upvote 0

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
CAN YOU GET BETTER THAN "PERFECT"?
Psa 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
Psa 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
Psa 19:9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
Psa 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Psa 19:11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

THE LAW is perfect (not men). (Jas.1:25) (Gal.6:1,2)

Upvote 0

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
"His Spirit being poured out on all flesh is when it went out (The Word) to all nations, to make disciples! It is His Spirit that draws all men, and it had to originate somewhere with a people (God's chosen to bring it to the world), who by the way are described by God as "Strangers and Sojourners" in His land.
Because of how the Word describes the new covenant we can't be in this new covenant until "Those Days", a future time where what is described will come to pass.

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

(Dan.2:44) (Isa.2:1-5) (Joel 2:28)(Luke 24:47-49) (Acts 1:5,8) All point to (Acts 2:1-4).

(Joel 2:28) points out WHEN this happened.

"This is that" (Acts 2:16,17) referring to (Acts 2:1-4).

(Acts 2 / 10) Jews and Gentiles is ALL FLESH (all nations).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
THE LAW is perfect (not men). (Jas.1:25) (Gal.6:1,2)

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? GOD FORBID: yea, we establish the law.

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Jas 1:20 For the wrath of man works not the righteousness of God.
Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the en-grafted word, which is able to save your souls.
Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

Psa 119:10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Psa 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him (His Spirit), and make our abode with him.
Joh 14:24 He that loves me not keeps not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 GOD FORBID. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5 But whoso keeps his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abides in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1Jn 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
Joh 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Notice (Joshua 21:43).

Jos 21:43 ¶ And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein. 44 And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand. 45 There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

God did all He Promised and owes the Jews Nothing.

Now that's WRONG!!!!!!!!

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them (Those who came before), he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (There is always a remnant that keep His commands, that HE LOVES!)
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel (Joined back together as ONE ine the Messiah) after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

You're swallowed up in the "Doctrines of Men" and not the Word of God. By your remark you think more highly of yourself than you ought! So what does He owe you, you who won't hear or keep His commandments?
Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Judah is your brother (If you are Israel, the seed of Abraham, through Jesus Christ who we are born), and your hate for him (Judah) is also hate for Him (A Jew)!!! The promises are for "ALL of Israel"!

My conversation with you ends at this point!

Upvote 0

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Now that's WRONG!!!!!!!!

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them (Those who came before), he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (There is always a remnant that keep His commands, that HE LOVES!)
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel (Joined back together as ONE ine the Messiah) after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

You're swallowed up in the "Doctrines of Men" and not the Word of God. By your remark you think more highly of yourself than you ought! So what does He owe you, you who won't hear or keep His commandments?
Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Judah is your brother (If you are Israel, the seed of Abraham, through Jesus Christ who we are born), and your hate for him (Judah) is also hate for Him (A Jew)!!! The promises are for "ALL of Israel"!

My conversation with you ends at this point!

I Post (Joshua 21:43-45) and you say that is wrong.

Do you see a problem with your statement?

(Jer.31:31-34) says IN THE FUTURE a new covenant will be established.

This was fulfilled in (Acts 2) according to (Joel.2:28) (Dan.2:44) (Isa.2:1-5) (Acts 2:16,17).

This was before our time, and yet you claim it is to come in our future.

Do you think some people were placed into the kingdom in the first century like (Col.1:13) teaches?

OR

Do you think a kingdom is coming in the future?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is there a kingdom yet to come and be established? YES!!!
You can see the "New Covenant" in this:

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth (With the covenant He established for all) were passed away (Waxed old and vanished, Heb. 8:13) ; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. (This describes perfectly the description of the "New Covenant"!)
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death ("Remember their sins no more", because of sin we must all die), neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away (Waxed old and vanished).
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new (Establishes a "New Covenant", better things...). And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and harlot-mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God (His KINGDOM!),
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lies foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away (But hasn't yet! Why, "behold the days come", Heb. 8:8).

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why call thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Joh_14:15 If you love me, keep my commandments.
Joh_15:10 If you keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
1Jn_2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn_3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
1Jn_5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn_5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
Rev_12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev_14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Joh_7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You said:
Do you think some people were placed into the kingdom in the first century like (Col.1:13) teaches?

Look at how we are to pray:
Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven (His Kingdom), Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come (How?). Thy will be done in earth (By this!), as it is in heaven (His Kingdom).
By obedience to Him, when we are "Doing His Will", we bring Him Glory, Honor, and Praises, and His Kingdom, by doing His will, is translated here! But it clearly states, "our Father which art in heaven"!

G932 KINGDOM
From G935; properly royalty, that is, (abstractly) rule, or (concretely) a realm (literally or figuratively): - kingdom, + reign.

He wants His will (Commandments, statutes, judgments, and precepts) to RULE!

Act 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwells not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Act 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

Last edited:
Upvote 0