zoziw

a mari usque ad mare
Jun 28, 2003
✟11,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this is a new forum and we might not all know each other that well yet, but some exciting news popped up today that I would like to share.

My wife was due to give birth to our second son on August 1, 2007, however, due to problems delivering the last one naturally, we had booked a c-section for July 24, 2007.

So, knowing this, and thinking we had lots of time, we picked up a few last minute things yesterday (Saturday), planned to pack today (Sunday) and planned to get haircuts on Monday...so we would look good for pictures.

Well, at 5:00 am (always in the morning :sleep: ) my wife went into labour and she was not very happy about it as she was not planning to have to go that route. I teased her throughout the pregnancy that she, like some Hollywood stars, was "Too posh to push".

As soon as we got to the hospital they wheeled her in for a c-section and at 9:07 this morning, our new son was born. We named him Joshua.

While my wife was in recovery I was trying to reach relatives (there was a phone in the recovery room) but everyone had gone to church. I made that comment to my wife and the nurse asked which church we went to. We told her an Alliance church and it turned out that she went to another Alliance church just down the street from ours.

A great day and much praise to God for a healthy baby, healthy mom and a nurse who attends our denomination.

:)

L

~*Lady Trekki*~

I know this is a new forum and we might not all know each other that well yet, but some exciting news popped up today that I would like to share.

My wife was due to give birth to our second son on August 1, 2007, however, due to problems delivering the last one naturally, we had booked a c-section for July 24, 2007.

So, knowing this, and thinking we had lots of time, we picked up a few last minute things yesterday (Saturday), planned to pack today (Sunday) and planned to get haircuts on Monday...so we would look good for pictures.

Well, at 5:00 am (always in the morning :sleep: ) my wife went into labour and she was not very happy about it as she was not planning to have to go that route. I teased her throughout the pregnancy that she, like some Hollywood stars, was "Too posh to push".

As soon as we got to the hospital they wheeled her in for a c-section and at 9:07 this morning, our new son was born. We named him Joshua.

While my wife was in recovery I was trying to reach relatives (there was a phone in the recovery room) but everyone had gone to church. I made that comment to my wife and the nurse asked which church we went to. We told her an Alliance church and it turned out that she went to another Alliance church just down the street from ours.

A great day and much praise to God for a healthy baby, healthy mom and a nurse who attends our denomination.

:)
Congratulations Papa! :clap: :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums