Married
Politics
US-Constitution

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
LOL I think that was a Catholic test.

I wonder if I can find a Baptist one. It ofcourse would lean toward Baptist.

Yes, I'm rated a Heretic, no surprise to me.
I'm in UT for a reason.
bananna
The doctrine set to determine who is a heretic was defined by the Catholic Church. Originally any disagreement with Catholicism made one a heretic.

Upvote 0

Torah613

Frum in the Chood yo!
Dec 29, 2005
Kansas
✟18,638.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am allegedly a Pelagian, which doesn't surprise me. After all Judaism has always taught that keeping mitzvos leads to righteousness. No Tzaddik ever ate pork.

Anyone surprised that chr*stiaity thinks me a pagan? Ironic that before my Tshuva I was thinking of becoming an Orthodox monk.

Yochanan

Reactions: Bananna
Upvote 0

Tavita

beside quiet waters He restores my soul..
Sep 20, 2004
Singleton NSW
✟7,551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
AU-Liberals
You Scored as Chalcedon compliantYou are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Yes, well, I may not be a heretic in this test but the RCC considers me a heretic anyway for believing ALL will be saved and none will experience endless torment... :p

Upvote 0

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Feb 5, 2005
Wasatch Mountains
✟15,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are a Pelagian. You reject ideas about man's fallen human nature and believe that as a result we are able to fully obey God. You are the first Briton to contribute significantly to Christian thought, but you're still excommunicated in 417.

Apollanarian 67%
Pelagianism 67%
Monophysitism
33%
Chalcedon compliant 33%
Nestorianism 33%

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
D

DarkGreenMind

How many of these quizes can we find to use as reference points.

Please do not use this to decide you can call people Heretics. This is to help discern what belief system you are functing under to promote communication and understanding of what people are saying.

Most people won't be 100% anything.

bananna
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/svensvensven/are-you-a-heretic/

Thank you for the link,it is a very funny test ! Though I have some doubts concerning the accuracy of my results.

Upvote 0

JerryL

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2008
Kentucky
✟47,349.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You Scored as Chalcedon compliant
You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant100%Monophysitism67%Nestorianism67%Apollanarian50%Pelagianism33%Monarchianism33%Donatism33%Modalism33%Adoptionist33%Albigensianism17%Arianism17%Socinianism17%Gnosticism0%Docetism

Quite a few I answered in the neutral, I didn't understand the wording of them.

Upvote 0

Sitswithamouse

I look Time Lord
Mar 6, 2005
Devon, UK
✟13,926.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
You are a Nestorian. You hold that Jesus is two distinct persons, one human and one divine, sometimes acting out of one nature, and sometimes out of the other. Rejected by the Council of Ephesus in 431, but persisted until the middle ages.

Nestorianism92%Chalcedon compliant83%Monarchianism75%Apollanarian67%Monophysitism67%Socinianism67%Arianism67%Modalism58%Pelagianism25%Adoptionist17%Gnosticism8%Donatism0%Albigensianism0%Docetism

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FallingWaters

Woman of God
Mar 29, 2006
Maine
✟38,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
How many of these quizes can we find to use as reference points.

Please do not use this to decide you can call people Heretics. This is to help discern what belief system you are functing under to promote communication and understanding of what people are saying.

Most people won't be 100% anything.

bananna
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/svensvensven/are-you-a-heretic/

Woo-hoo!! :clap:

You Scored as Chalcedon compliantYou are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic.
You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant
67% Nestorianism
33% Monophysitism
33% Modalism
33% Apollanarian
17% Albigensianism
8% Socinianism
0% Monarchianism
0% Donatism
0% Pelagianism
0% Adoptionist
0% Docetism
0% Arianism
0% Gnosticism
0%

Some of the questions were difficult for me to understand.
I think only a scholar of theology would understand some of what they were saying.
I thinks it's a test that's difficult to score well on if you haven't heard much formal theology taught, even if you're not a heretic.

Upvote 0

Meshavrischika

for Thy greater honor and glory
Jun 12, 2007
OK
✟43,103.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You Scored as Monophysitism
You are a monophysite. You do not hold to the idea of a hypostatic union of the divine and human in the person of Christ and instead hold that Christ had only one nature, which is a fusion of the divine and human. Condemned at the Sixth Ecumenical Council in 681.

Socinianism50%Monophysitism50%Chalcedon compliant50%Monarchianism42%Modalism42%Pelagianism25%Gnosticism17%Nestorianism8%Apollanarian8%Albigensianism0%Donatism0%Adoptionist0%Docetism0%Arianism0%

Upvote 0

katallasso

God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Him
Aug 28, 2005
Florida
✟16,324.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well....ain't that sumpthin. First time I've not been called a heretic in a long time. LOL

I thought people who believed in Ultimate Reconciliation were automatically heretics. :)

kat

Chalcedon compliant
100%
Apollanarian
100%
Nestorianism
67%
Monarchianism
67%
Monophysitism
67%
Adoptionist
58%
Pelagianism
58%
Socinianism
33%
Modalism
33%
Gnosticism
33%
Arianism
17%
Donatism
0%
Albigensianism
0%
Docetism
0%

Upvote 0

Tavita

beside quiet waters He restores my soul..
Sep 20, 2004
Singleton NSW
✟7,551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
AU-Liberals
Well....ain't that sumpthin. First time I've not been called a heretic in a long time. LOL

I thought people who believed in Ultimate Reconciliation were automatically heretics. :)

kat

Chalcedon compliant
100%
Apollanarian
100%
Nestorianism
67%
Monarchianism
67%
Monophysitism
67%
Adoptionist
58%
Pelagianism
58%
Socinianism
33%
Modalism
33%
Gnosticism
33%
Arianism
17%
Donatism
0%
Albigensianism
0%
Docetism
0%

Ya know, I don't think the RCC is as dead set against Ultimate Reconciliation as what the Fundies are! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.