not classified
✟15,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi guys. I'm new here and I'm just looking for a community. I have really struggling to find a community of Christians. I do go to church and serve in the children's ministry but I need something more. So Hello everyone, it nice to have a easier to communicate community.
have a blessed day and feel free to talk in here with me! :groupray::clap:

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello C.C.G., if you don't mind the abbreviation. :)

Yeah it's difficult to find that spiritual connections with others at a personal level. But I guess this is what the Lord is for and the whole body of his Church. Thankfully you decided to join as many others had and we all continue searching together for growth and fulfillment.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hi. Offhand, I would think it best for you to narrow your search to some site that is of the same denomination (or holds the same beliefs) as the church you attend. You might approach that task by asking the pastor if he has some suggestions. In other words, just fishing through all that is online seems like the wrong way to go about the search.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hi there :)

My usual advice is to have a really good look round , quoting another member here, - and poke into all the little corners of this site.

Once you have found an area where you feel comfortable - just get on and start posting. Honestly it's the best way.

Hope you enjoy being with us

Upvote 0
Sep 26, 2018
not classified
✟15,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello what forums are you attached to that are christian based. I ask because I was suggested to find a group on here of the same religions and christian/non-denom is mine. More so I believe believing in God isn't a religion but a relationship.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Mostly just poke around a lot of them & see what fits; when you start to use CF for a bit, you'll understand how to navigate it pretty easily.

Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums