Never Out Of The Reach Of Temptation - Devotional Saturday

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟336,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Temptation... One of those things that can come out of nowhere and take control of your mind. Today's devotional from Charles Spurgeon (Morning & Evening) we'll dive into King David when he glanced his eyes towards temptation...

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Temptation... One of those things that can come out of nowhere and take control of your mind. Today's devotional from Charles Spurgeon (Morning & Evening) we'll dive into King David when he glanced his eyes towards temptation...
Thank you for sharing!! I pray the lord blesses you beyond measure. I look forward to watching all your future devotionals and ministry work.

You have a great gift. I for ONE am so blessed by it. Continue to let the Lord use you in a mighty way. It must be a great feeling to be used by God!!! The world needs more people who will stand up and Boldly preach the Gospel. If Just one more soul should find Christ, it’ll be worth it all. I know the devil is working overtime to stop the Gospel from reaching the lost. I pray God’s protection over you.

Praise be to God all mighty!!!
He is SO worthy to be praised!!!
Oh, what a difference He made in me, because of the blood I’m forgiven and free.
- Hannah -

Reactions: David Hunter
Upvote 0

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟336,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for sharing!! I pray the lord blesses you beyond measure. I look forward to watching all your future devotionals and ministry work.

You have a great gift. I for ONE am so blessed by it. Continue to let the Lord use you in a mighty way. It must be a great feeling to be used by God!!! The world needs more people who will stand up and Boldly preach the Gospel. If Just one more soul should find Christ, it’ll be worth it all. I know the devil is working overtime to stop the Gospel from reaching the lost. I pray God’s protection over you.

Praise be to God all mighty!!!
He is SO worthy to be praised!!!
Oh, what a difference He made in me, because of the blood I’m forgiven and free.
- Hannah -

Thanks, Hannah, for the encouragement! One thing I know I need more of is better editing. hahaha

Upvote 0