stark raving sane
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
✟40,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was driving the other day and really wanted to hear from God. I said to Him “God please speak to me!” And immediately my eyes landed on this mural and I felt the Presence of God.

My dear brothers and sisters, don’t step back from the good PROMISES God has given you. If you never quit, you never will lose! Because in the fullness of time, He will fulfill what He has promised you!

“Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.” (Hebrews 10:23)

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was driving the other day and really wanted to hear from God. I said to Him “God please speak to me!” And immediately my eyes landed on this mural and I felt the Presence of God.

My dear brothers and sisters, don’t step back from the good PROMISES God has given you. If you never quit, you never will lose! Because in the fullness of time, He will fulfill what He has promised you!

“Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.” (Hebrews 10:23)

Great quote from Hebrews! :)

Reactions: Sondog
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes! It can act like a lifeline sometimes.
Yes. While some things can be a temporary stimulus, e.g., some big lungfulls from a cigarette (I'm not judging; I used to smoke as well), yet for the believer to be encouraged in the truth can have a lasting effect, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Sondog
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums