Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
We were watching Sherlock (originally from the BBC I believe), but the last two were both SciFi series, Dark Matter (from the SciFi Channel) and Lost in Space (the new Netflix series that is a remake of the 60's classic). All three were pretty good :)

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It's a bit retro, but I'm watching ER at the moment.

Personally, I think the best things on Netflix are Fargo and Better Call Saul. :)

My parents love ER, seems to be pretty good. I like how you can watch an episode, enjoy it, without being lost on account of having not seen other episodes.

I don't know how I forgot all about Better Call Saul. Used to love that show. Are there new episodes from it on Netflix now? Fargo's great too. Thanks for reminding me.

Reactions: Daniel9v9
Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟402,721.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
My parents love ER, seems to be pretty good. I like how you can watch an episode, enjoy it, without being lost on account of having not seen other episodes.

I don't know how I forgot all about Better Call Saul. Used to love that show. Are there new episodes from it on Netflix now? Fargo's great too. Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, I never really watched ER when it was on TV. I like Scrubs and House, and I remembered my sister used to be really into ER (mainly because of Clooney), so I figured I'd give it a swing. Perhaps a bit of a slow start but it gets good further in.

In Japan, we only have two seasons of Fargo and three seasons of Better Call Saul as of yet.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
What have y'all been watching on Netflix lately? :)
I'm particularly fond of "Boss Baby - Back in business." Its cute and funny :). I also like Bill Shatner's Star Trek and some of the original content. Peace in Christ :).

Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I've started the second season of Riverdale on Netflix. Before that, I finished the season two of Humans on Amazon Prime. I wish they both included more. There are things that I'd like to watch that are only available as paid content or on DVD.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I've started the second season of Riverdale on Netflix. Before that, I finished the season two of Humans on Amazon Prime. I wish they both included more. There are things that I'd like to watch that are only available as paid content or on DVD.

Just looked up Riverdale & Humans, they both look interesting. I'll add them to my list of things to watch this summer. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What have y'all been watching on Netflix lately? :)

I just started one of their new original series called Dope. It's basically a documentary series that showcases both sides of the War on Drugs. Pretty interesting, if not disturbing at times.

I watch/re-watch Chef's Table, Parts Unknown, Travelers (when they release a new season), Bloodline, Punisher, Dirty Money, Planet Earth II, as well as several films and documentaries they have on there.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I just started one of their new original series called Dope. It's basically a documentary series that showcases both sides of the War on Drugs. Pretty interesting, if not disturbing at times.

I watch/re-watch Chef's Table, Parts Unknown, Travelers (when they release a new season), Bloodline, Punisher, Dirty Money, Planet Earth II, as well as several films and documentaries they have on there.

Thanks, lots of shows to look into. :)

Reactions: Gnarwhal
Upvote 0