• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Needing quick prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Miracleshappen, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Miracleshappen

Miracleshappen Member

+13
    Christian
    Single
    Please, please help. My mom is being difficult with my dad and my dad is being a jerk to my mom and they're fighting bad today. They've done so well for little over 2 weeks and it's falling apart again. Heck, earlier today my mom was talking about if things get better doing a vow renewal at their 30th anniversary in 2 years. Now she's screaming I hate you and he's not just shutting up and apologizing. I'm trying to talk him into apologizing and he won't. Please pray God touches their hearts right now and softens them. Please pray they forgive each other and their marriage be healed and restored. Please. It's been so nice, please!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Do not turn to the right or the left; Supporter

+6,695
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Lord have mercy :crossrc:

3. Pamelav

Pamelav Child of God.

+338
    Salvation Army
    Married
    US-Republican
    Prayers

4. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+5,892
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and upon these family matters in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

5. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,343
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for the healing and restoration of their marriage in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

6. hypostatic

hypostatic Senior Veteran Supporter

+646
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying.

7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,009
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, may You bring peace into this relationship and work on the hearts and hurts of both. Restore love, patience, trust, respect and kindness, In Jesus Name, Amen