• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Need some prayer warriors please!

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Praying Onthewall, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Praying Onthewall

Praying Onthewall Fully Persuaded

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I am asking that you seasoned prayer warriors will pray with the wisdom of God and the Holy Spirit regarding my financial obligations that are due. Please pray that money held up in legalities be loosed and God-ordained finances and financial resources be revealed and provided to me.

:groupray: I have witnessed the power of agreement many times on CF over the years, for myself and others. I am praying and believing like a mama bear right now, I just need some heavenly reinforcement.

Thank you for praying!

• Prayers Prayers x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+6,091
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request, financial blessings, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Kindled

Kindled Well-Known Member

+1,677
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praying!

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea. Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+5,510
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    <staff edit>

I also prayed for your request when I saw it earlier - I pressed the prayer icon and said a prayer, but didn't comment in your thread yet.

I pray that your financial situation is straightened up - I know how stressful that can all be

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  5. Truthfrees

Truthfrees Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,897
    Word of Faith
    MOD HAT

posts have been removed or edited because they were not prayers or quoted something that was not a prayer

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Truthfrees

Truthfrees Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,897
    Word of Faith
    praying for you as per your request in the mighty name of Jesus according to Philippians 4:19 and Matthew 18:18-19 (loosing the finances that have been bound)

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,733
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    May God bless you in this need :crossrc:

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,764
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    [​IMG]

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. LaSorcia

LaSorcia KittyKat Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+31,498
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    I pray that if God can't meet your need in quite the way you asked for Him to, that He will still meet your need in another fashion, abundantly and over-abundantly.

Our Father is generous and kind. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,382
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    2 Corinthians 9:8; Philippians 4:19; Luke 6:38. Father, money is often a problem for people, but it is no problem for You to provide what we need. You have done so many miraculous interventions regarding money in the past. This need is no challenge to You, the Almighty. May You help them to see what You would require from them, that Your provision may be given, if anything. Praise and love and worship to You. James 1:17. Thank You for what You will do. Amen.

11. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+103,588
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying (((hug)))

12. dga

dga Newbie

+180
    Pentecostal
    Married
  13. TheSeekerOfTruth

TheSeekerOfTruth Active Member

+107
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    God hears our cries for help always, it's his desire to help us when we need help. Hope you get out of your situation soon friend.

14. Praying Onthewall

Praying Onthewall Fully Persuaded

+565
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Thanks be to God for all of you who have prayed and are praying. I can feel your prayers. I know that there is Victory coming. I'll be sure to update this with a testimony. I've been praising the Lord already, for He alone is good and his mercy endures forever.

Thanks for your continued prayers! Woo hoo! You guys are the best! Hallelujah!