Sao Paolo
✟15,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I recently ventured to find some spirits in the woods on Hallows Eve. I took back a rock with me and it stayed in my room that night. The next night I couldn't sleep and when I got up in the morning I found the rock under my foot. My friend who went looking for spirits with me had a dream the same night that her throat was being slit as she woke. How do I ward off the spirits and/or destroy the cursed rock?
Thanks,
- Arthur

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I recently ventured to find some spirits in the woods on Hallows Eve.

Why?
You identify as Christian so why play with nonchristian ideas.

May I suggest you either abandon All pagan nonchristian ideas, throwing all books, dvds images, crystal etc etc etc in the trash and re commit your self to Jesus.

Jesus said that we cannot serve two masters. We either serve Jesus or we serve the devil.

Who are you going to serve.

• Informative
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi, I recently ventured to find some spirits in the woods on Hallows Eve. I took back a rock with me and it stayed in my room that night. The next night I couldn't sleep and when I got up in the morning I found the rock under my foot. My friend who went looking for spirits with me had a dream the same night that her throat was being slit as she woke. How do I ward off the spirits and/or destroy the cursed rock?
Thanks,
- Arthur

Kind of a kooky thing to try.

• Haha
Reactions: Arthurbasil
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks,
- Arthur

Ir one goes out looking for spirits they certainly will find them. What on earth were the two of you thinking?

The devil has come down with great wrath. We need to know we have a very real enemy out there and that God has given us the tools to find victory. He wants you to be free. You can be free. You can do all things through Christ. Greater is He that is in you. Christ’s authority, Christ’s name, He can set you free from whatever those demonic harassments are and in some cases it might be that they’ve moved or will move into some area of your life. And He wants to set you free.

It's not in or about the rock, however I would get rid of it. Throw it in a dumpster, that way you have no idea where it went and it will be easier for forget about it.

Gods word is very clear one is not to pursue demonic and/or familiar forces/spirits of any kind.

Go to prayer, repent of seeking spirits, call on the name of Jesus to cast them out of you, your friend also ... that's where they are .... they are not in the rock.

Call on the name of Jesus to cast out the demons in yourself and your friend do the same ... keep doing so until they leave, it may not happen instantly.

We call upon the name of Jesus to cast out the wicked spirits in you and your friend.

Amen.

Reactions: Arthurbasil
Upvote 0
Nov 5, 2018
Missouri
✟7,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Arthur’s friend checking in. We were very grateful for your counsel and Arthur disposed of the rock. The whole thing scared us quite a bit, and we have been working to live lives closer to Christ. However, I have been feeling strange ever since, which raises the question: can you be haunted by Jesus Himself? If so, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Any advice will help.
Thanks,
C

Upvote 0