• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Need prayers

Savedd

Feb 18, 2014
✟7,690.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone

A super evil force took over mind and which tries to substitute to God. It keeps telling me that I am the one in the whole universe that ll go to hell. Please pray for me to be saved.

Lately I made a lot imporvement on my behaviour : I no longer lie to my mum, I try to be upright with everyone, not to hurt anybody etc. But I can't help watching inappropriate content and have gay fantasies. Please pray for me. Pray Jesus for me : my name is Karam

There is a guy whom I am in love with. He's a singer and has no idea I exist. When I look at him I feel torn apart , bewildred, taken away to another realm. I love him so much. I love his eyes, his skin, his lips. I can't help that feeling. I am a man who loves men. There is this thing I feel so strong in me for them, especially for my beloved one. I'll give him my soul if He asked me. How sad that God frowns upon gay sex and love. It's so beautiful though

Last edited:

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pleasure can feel "beautiful", but God's love is better.

"Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
.My lips shall praise You."
. . . . . . . . . . . (Psalm 63:3)

And our Father will have you in more and more sharing with people who are very special to you, and family > our Father is about family loving very intimate and honest and not using each other only for pleasure.

If you can be in love for someone you don't even know . . . that's worldly and a trick . . . love which is about how someone looks and acts. We all can fall for someone because of the person's looks and acting and talking! We all can have people who are our love idols. But by having favoritistic loving we miss out on sharing with our Father and our Groom Jesus and all our brothers and sisters in God's all-loving love.

Jesus says, "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?" (in Matthew 5:46)

We all need correction and healing so we become more real in God's love all-loving.

"He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also subject to weakness." (Hebrews 5:2)

And Jesus did not give up on His disciples, even though they could even fight among themselves about who was the greatest. And so, become strong in God's love, so that we can love like Jesus has loved us.

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." (1 John 4:4)

Possibly you need to forgive this man for being a temptation and pray God's mercy to him. It is not kind and loving to be a temptation and bad example. And forgive yourself and be corrected by God so you are His example loving people by being His good example . . . in His sight, even in our secrets :) and our dreams :) God is able, all through us :)

331347-albums5776-48731.jpg

So, Father, here we all are, in need of more correction, forgiveness, becoming also forgiving of others, in Your holy character of Your love in us (1 John 4:17-18), more maturely, please, in the name of Jesus. Please bless and encourage Savedd, show him how not one of us can make ourselves right and real with You in Your love > it is not only "hard", but Jesus says "impossible with men" (in Luke 18:27); but it is easy for You :) though lusts can make it seem so impossible to make them go away. So we pray and thank You, God our Father, in the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior and soon-coming Groom > we trust You, depend on You . . . for Savedd and all of us . . . hallelujah . . . thank You

And, Savedd, we have Jesus Christ praying for us; we are not on our own with our own prayer and ability to pray!! God bless you :) Look at how Jesus prayed for Peter, even before Peter had denied Jesus three times > Luke 22:31-34. Jesus had hope for Peter, more than Peter had for himself!

Upvote 0