Joyfuliness

Nov 10, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
✟9,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So I have been praying about this situation for a while: http://www.christianforums.com/threads/prayer-needed.7975775/#post-70401037
After praying to God for direction and such, I really feel like God is telling me to wait longer and work on myself to be a better person, I dont know if its to wait for this guy or for another guy, but I feel at peace when I think about this situation, and I know that God is in control! I feel like I had to stop this relationship also to work on myself, I feel like my life is really unbalance, like I need to get back in shape mentally, spiritually, and physically. I know no one is perfect, but I know this relationship wouldn't work out on my side if I continued it(it was long distance). Please pray for me, I dont know where God is taking me with this ... like I dont know if this guy I was dating might of been the guy I am suppose to be with? its really weird like I feel like maybe he is, like i said I feel at peace and i do miss this guy, and I do not know still if we are meant to be together or maybe its another guy. I just feel like its kinda impossible because its long distance and we havent talked to each other.... but then again God can make things happen if we are really meant to be together. Anyways besides that I really need to get going on improving myself! Please pray for this situation, for direction and growth, and improving and etc. Pray for the guy!!Thank you <3

Joyfuliness

Nov 10, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
✟9,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God is The Guy.

A good relationship with Him through Christ is the key to all other relationships being good also.

Praying for the inner peace that passes all understanding, to keep our hearts and minds in the love and faith of Christ, with joy unspeakable in the Spirit. Amen.
I totally agree :D God is always the One in my life! I dont date much.. I have been single for all my life so this situation is tough for me to figure out and I dont have much experience (I am almost 30) Thank you for your prayers <3

Upvote 0