• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Need prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by onajourney87, Feb 20, 2007.

1. onajourney87

onajourney87 Contributor

+258
    Christian
    Private
    My life situation has never been great, but this evening due to various things it kinda sunk to low it hasn't been in many years... very depressing... need guidance from God and faith though this crap.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Frontline Soldier

Frontline Soldier Set Your Home Upon The Rock

+3
    Protestant
    Single
    Lord I ask you to give your child blessing in his time of need and guide him in faith and let him not lean on the world but on you Oh mighty Father. In Jesus' mighty name I pray.

3. mom_one

mom_one Contributor

+343
    Baptist
    Married
    praying for you

4. sistakrista

sistakrista PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!

+205
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    GOD,
    PLEASE GRANT GUIDANCE & WISDOM IN THIS SITUATION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRAY!
    AMEN & THANK YOU!

5. SunMessenger

SunMessenger Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God

+6,329
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Others
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] "Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

God Thank You For This Opportunity To Pray And Praise You. You Are Mighty And Compassionate Dear Lord. On This First Day Of Lent I Thank You For Sending Your Beloved Son Jesus To Us So We May Receive Salvation. Father Please Enter These Prayer Requests With The Miraculous Intervention Of Your Holy Spirit. I Know You Love Us Father And I Know By Your Promise To Expect A Miracle. In The Holy Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray.
    Amen

6. burn97

burn97 A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway

+2,377
    Christian
    Married
    Almighty Father, our brother comes before You this day, seeking aid in his time of distress. Lord God, You have such a wonderful plan for him, one that includes joy and happiness. Lord, lead him into that plan, let him find peace in this time of chaos. Lord God, teach him how to enjoy the life You have blessed him with, guide him away from this darkness that has come upon him, and into the glorious light of Your Presence.
    My Lord, thank You for the man that You created in Your Image. Continue the work You have begun in him, strengthening him, renew him. Let Your Glory shine upon him. In the name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
    :prayer:

7. synger

synger Confessional Liturgical Lutheran Supporter

+1,420
    Christian
    Married
    :crossrc:

May the God of all wisdom bless you and give you clarity and discernment as you deal with your concerns. May He guide you, and give you a heart-hunger for the things of God. May He give you godly friends and counsel to support you and teach you. And may He heal you of this depression, and use it to guide you farther along the path He has laid for you.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes
    unde veniet auxilium meum
    auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills.
    From whence cometh my help?
    My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121)

8. HopeSeeker

HopeSeeker Senior Veteran

+196
    Christian
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Praying for you.
    God Bless.

9. Criada

Criada Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,795
    Christian Seeker