Need prayer

BenjaminC

May 4, 2005
✟149.00
Faith
Christian
I have struggled with something, maybe a demon, all my life.

It is very powerful. It effects the whole world. I am not being dramatic.

Lately it has gotten worse and worse, and chokes me by the throat. It wont let me up.

I dont know where to turn or what to do. I see no way out.

I am even often afraid to ask for help anymore. It is so deep inside me and has me by the throat.

Please pray as hard as you can for me. It's not only me you pray for, but millions.

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BenjaminC said:
I have struggled with something, maybe a demon, all my life.

It is very powerful. It effects the whole world. I am not being dramatic.

Lately it has gotten worse and worse, and chokes me by the throat. It wont let me up.

I dont know where to turn or what to do. I see no way out.

I am even often afraid to ask for help anymore. It is so deep inside me and has me by the throat.

Please pray as hard as you can for me. It's not only me you pray for, but millions.
Without knowing you to get a better understanding of the spiritual dynamics its hard to say..
personally I have delt with things in the spiritual realm...
first pray...and ask God for disernment
Once you have disernment...as a child of the one true God and Jesus as your savior and deliverer..YOU have the power within..the Holy Spirit...to bind and cast it out or off...but you must stand strong and firm in believing in the power of God and thats its bigger...b/c it is. You even might anoint your own forehead...k
Do battle till you feel it leave...and do not stop for anything...no matter what you see or hear...and if you pray in the spirit...surrender to the spirit and let HIm pray for you...k
There are just many variables...but God is bigger...believe!!
I will be praying...k

Upvote 0