• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Need friends here!

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by LatinCoffee, Oct 18, 2020.

1. LatinCoffee

LatinCoffee God's soldier

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hi! I'm Angel, born and raised in Chicago and live in Chicago suburbs. Single guy, would like friends to chat and fellowship with. I enjoy reading, shopping, music, singing, writing songs (which I have not done in awhile), travel when possible, laugh, watch movies (horror and comedy are my faves), love coffee hence my username ^_^ :)

How's everyone doing?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+7,248
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Hi LatinCoffee
    I'm Anthony (it's not my real name haha), I was born and raised in Devon, England and now living in the West Midlands. I go to a local Anglo Catholic church (part of the Church of England). I like reading, occasional shopping, and I'm a keen musician and like composing. I'm a coffee afectionado but my machine is broken at the moment (which has left me climbing the walls first thing in the morning!). I love classic comedies, dramas, thrillers and occasionally the odd horror film too!

3. NerdGirl123

NerdGirl123 If only we could be ourselves...

+1,303
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Hello, Angel!

Born and raised on the east coast here (which is nothing to brag about). I also enjoy reading (mostly classic literature), and singing :D Traveling is one of my absolute favorite things in the world, though I haven't been able to do much of it in recent years. Not a big fan of horror movies, but horror video games? Now we're talking! I also love writing, animals, hiking, performing arts, documentaries, and memoirs :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. NerdGirl123

+1,303
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    You both write music, are you willing to share any samples? :)

5. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    How awesome! What's your real name? My real name is Angel. I was named after my father. What kind of music do you play & compose?

6. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    What's your name, @NerdGirl123 :) Great qualities. What kind of music do you write & sing? I also like documentaries, detective & crime shows & series (Investigation Discovery, First 48, etc.,) and memoirs. I read Mariah Carey's book. Wow--How God worked in her life and now reading Leah Rehmini's book.

7. Anthony2019

+7,248
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    My real name is Graham (spelt the Billy Graham way lol).
    I do mostly instrumentals. Some of them are just made for fun, others are designed to be used in church or for video, etc. A couple of samples here.

8. Anthony2019

+7,248
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Now it's your turn! :)

9. NerdGirl123

+1,303
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I haven't shared my real name here (though maybe one person from wayyyy back knows it).

I don't write music. I wish I had that gift, but I don't. I sing lots of stuff! Classical, opera, Celtic, Broadway, hymns, contemporary Christian, pop, rock, country. Whatever mood strikes me :)

I love documentaries about history, medicine, psychology/psychiatry, various cultures and peoples, true crime. I haven't read any modern-day memoirs. It wasn't a genre I even thought about until a friend handed me "The Glass Castle" some years ago. I couldn't put it down! Then I read its companion (same author, writing about her grandmother's life) "Half Broke Horses". Other favorites so far have been "Angela's Ashes" and "North of Normal". I love hearing about other peoples' lives from their own point of view.

10. NerdGirl123

+1,303
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Nice!

11. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+7,546
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    "Here Boy" i believe is my name. Its what i am called most.

I love to run after a ball mostly and mark my territory when out and about.

I also love using the special big letters keyboard i have so that i can post on here!

12. Anthony2019

+7,248
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Did you go to the Barbara Woodhouse school of typing?

13. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+7,546
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    No, the dog whisperer sent me an online course.

14. Anthony2019

+7,248
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single

15. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single

wow it sounds awesome!
    Great job, Graham! :)

This is a lil bit of me singing the Star Spangled Banner in acapella years ago. I did it for fun.

16. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Nice, I may have to check those books out. I like to get em on my Kindle...as I tend to read em easier on my phone but like the ocassional paperbacks now and then :)

17. Anthony2019

+7,248
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    You've got an excellent singing voice Angel. Your singing is really great! :)

18. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single

Thanks much, Graham! :) :clap:

19. Jimmy P

Jimmy P Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...

+3,312
    Christian
    Married
    Hey Angel, what up, good to meet you