West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Listen to your heart, not your mind. Part of you is fighting it and has another opinion. Believe the part that rings true to you. When you see what’s is fighting the gospel, then believe it all. Something comes against new believers. But if you want to believe then believe and fight the resistance.

Upvote 0

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟6,144.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
God says that you should hate your life - which I have been doing exceptionally since I was 6 - more over I've missed every opportunity to be a part of the world so now I'm simply a poor and miserable wretch. Is this God's will or what? Seems perfeclty pointless, might as well die. I can't lead people to this.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not hate your life but put Him first. You can lust against your flesh and the works of the flesh. I was a wretch too until I dcided to obey Jesus. Everything He has done after that is to help me not feel that way, among other things. He wants you to have joy and be in the world but not of the world. You should have what you need in every way.

jesus loves you I don’t think he wants you in this way but victorious over this world because he was. Paul had a bit of squalor in his life but it was because no one would accept his glorious, victorious gospel, joyfully. The apostles had the problems so we could have the strengths unless we will live like him. Jesus died for our right to be Christian. Yet Paul was still joyful.

if you were preaching and were a wretch is one thing but if you have nothing to preach and no example for the world to see Jesus goodness then your in the flesh. Get hold of your self and your bible Christian and change your opinion of the gospel and get right with God. Do it because he loves you and do what was intended by Him for your good.
@jonojim1337 .

Upvote 0

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟6,144.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Not hate your life but put Him first. You can lust against your flesh and the works of the flesh. I was a wretch too until I dcided to obey Jesus. Everything He has done after that is to help me not feel that way, among other things. He wants you to have joy and be in the world but not of the world. You should have what you need in every way.

jesus loves you I don’t think he wants you in this way but victorious over this world because he was. Paul had a bit of squalor in his life but it was because no one would accept his glorious, victorious gospel, joyfully. The apostles had the problems so we could have the strengths unless we will live like him. Jesus died for our right to be Christian. Yet Paul was still joyful.

if you were preaching and were a wretch is one thing but if you have nothing to preach and no example for the world to see Jesus goodness then your in the flesh. Get hold of your self and your bible Christian and change your opinion of the gospel and get right with God. Do it because he loves you and do what was intended by Him for your good.
@jonojim1337 .
Well Paul had a manifestation of Christ and a clear calling. He could walk in faith because of the revelations given to him. Interesting things happen in my life - movements of the world - where, if I weren't as dumb as I am, I would have had a pretty good life. Currently I have one door opened while everthing else seems to be shut - I can take it as a movement of God - it is absolutely not a bad door. If it fails then I again have no direction, and no clue of what to do.

Upvote 0

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟6,144.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Today I didn't say something that was on my mind in a conversation. This causes suffering. And if I'm not suffering mistakes of this nature my mind is sure to bring up something 20-30 years ago that I missed to do and punch the lights out of me. Whenever I think it's over I get something new. I can learn from my mistakes but there's alot of them. But OK I have a door, I can cherish it. Move on from there I guess.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟6,144.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I was *this* close from strucking up a conversation about Christianity with a group of Uzbekies of which the terrorist truck driver in Stockholm was one of them. I didn't because my life was a mess and my condition was a mess. Still is of course, but I have to admit that there are "movements" I wouldn't put to chance. Still blind tho.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are learning. You have opportunities, you have gifts. I took a few chances at where I wanted to be. What you want,’ is a direction. It turns into a life. Christ will guide you. You sound very aware of Him.

Reactions: jonojim1337
Upvote 0