Need a fluent Chinese writer (mandarin dialect)

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
I'm about to write a letter to my unsaved grandparents. They don't speak english very well and a translated letter will be the only thing that i can communicate with them effectively by.

I need to send a gospel letter personally by me to them. The thing is, i can't write in mandarin and i desparately need someone's help if possible. I offer 2000 blessings if you can do that. It would be so appreciated.

Please PM me.

ahmunmun

聖戰武士
Sep 6, 2004
My heart is in Hong Kong...
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Depending on how long it is, I might be able to do it. That is, if you hadn't gotten anyone else.

By the way, I'm from Hong Kong, so I speak Cantonese. The writing's the same between dialects, except that each dialect has its own slangs. You know that, right? I won't use Cantonese slangs so it's not a problem.

Upvote 0

ahmunmun

聖戰武士
Sep 6, 2004
My heart is in Hong Kong...
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yusuphhai said:
But the girl above can also translate it well.

That's not true. I only offered because I thought that no one has. :p I've lived in Canada for more than half my life, so my Chinese isn't as good as a typical Hong Kongese.

I think you might be more suited for the job. 2000 blessings seem like what an experienced person will demand. :bow:

Upvote 0