Near death experiencer Dean Braxton meets with witches....

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
.. and they tell him that he has changed their view on Jesus.

This is referred to after the forty seven minute mark of this video:

You also might be really interested in what he says about his former pets that were in heaven who came to meet him. He gets into that topic after the 22:59 minute mark in the video.

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
.. and they tell him that he has changed their view on Jesus.

This is referred to after the forty seven minute mark of this video:

You also might be really interested in what he says about his former pets that were in heaven who came to meet him. He gets into that topic after the 22:59 minute mark in the video.

Would you say Lazaros from John 11,

that he had an NDE?

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Would you say Lazaros from John 11,

that he had an NDE?

Yes.... and I personally see amazing correlations between the near death experience account of Rabbi Alon Anava with Matthew 4
Matthew 5
Matthew 6 and
Matthew 7

Rabbi Alon Anava - Near Death Experience

Christian Forums

4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he afterward hungered.

3 And the tempter came and said unto him, If thou art the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him into the holy city; and he set him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and saith unto him, If thou art the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and, On their hands they shall bear thee up, Lest haply thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, Again it is written, Thou shalt not make trial of the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him unto an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 and he said unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him; and behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The two sentences that I put in bold remind me of the kind of thing that happens to somebody in the out of the body state which is an important part of a near death experience.

The teachings of Rabbi Alon Anava for all of us to do mitzvah ......
to do good works and acts of kindness and mercy.....
sure reminds me of the Sermon on the Mount, (Matthew 5,6 and 7)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No hurry Dennis, anytime this evening,

It is now only kl22:00.

:)

Something shocking and common territory between the near death experience of Lazarus and that of Dean Braxton is that the medical personnel were ready to cut off Dean Braxton's ten toes....... because flatlining for an hour and forty five minutes would have meant no blood and no oxygen to his toes for nearly two hours so........his toes would have been the first to go........ but his toes were perfectly healed.

This case is pretty amazing:

Routine Surgery Opens Door to Heaven

Dean Braxton recalls, “I couldn’t catch my breath. It was getting shallower and shallower, and I can remember saying to myself, ‘I am dying.’”

Dr. Manuel Iregui was there. “…and then, his blood pressure dropped.”

Marilyn Braxton, Dean’s wife was with him. “And I looked at the doctor and I said, ‘What’s wrong with him?’”

Dr. Iregui said, plain and simply, “His heart stopped.”

Dr. Iregui told Marilyn, “‘We need to intubate your husband right now or else he could die.’”

Dr. Iregui and his team went to work. “And then we started doing chest compressions.”

Dean Braxton’s system was shutting down. It started as a routine procedure to remove a kidney stone. Now he was dying. Dr. Manuel Iregui was on duty in the critical care unit at St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way, Washington. He explains what went wrong. “As it turns out with him, the antibiotic he received was not good for the bacteria, it was resistant.”

Dean’s body went into multi-organ failure, and his heart flat lined. Dr. Iregui’s team worked furiously to revive him. Dean’s wife Marilyn prayed. “I did say to the Lord, I said ‘Lord, You said in Your Word that you’ve come to give Dean life, and life abundantly. And I claim that abundant life for him.’”

At times the unit was in chaos as they worked to save Dean’s life. But he was experiencing something very different. “I wasn’t afraid. It was like, ‘I’m going home.’”

Dean believes he went to heaven. “When I first entered in, it was bright and it wasn’t so much what I saw as much as what I experienced. The first thing I perceived was, “Everything is right. There’s nothing wrong here. And it’s past peace.’ There’s a scripture in the Bible, Philippians the fourth chapter that says, ‘Peace past understanding.’ That’s what’s going on there.”

Dean goes on, “It’s landscape but more. Everything is alive. Nothing is dead. And I don’t mean alive like grass. It’s intelligent. It can move. It thinks. And someone says, ‘That’s way out there,’ and was way out there for me, to tell you the truth.”

Finally the medical team got a pulse. Dean says he felt like he was being pulled back into his body. Then he flat lined a second time. Again, he was in heaven. This time he saw Jesus. “The first thing that comes to me is, He’s bright, just like John said, ‘He’s brighter than the noon day sun.’ and the next phrase I say, I wish people could grab it, and it’s this one, and ‘We could look at Him.’ And what you’re looking at is not so much the physical part of it, you’re really experiencing the love He has for you. And I tell people, ‘It’s like He only loves you and no one else.’ I saw Him communicating to angels. He would just look at them. Communication there was thought to thought. They would acknowledge receiving His information, bow before Him like this and then, back out. And it was like, ‘Whoa!’”

Dean admits he didn’t want to come back. “I’ll tell you the truth, I was happy. I was planning on staying. People always say, ‘Didn’t you love your wife and your children?’ I probably loved them more than I ever could. But I was thinking, ‘You come here. You come here where everything is right.’”

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Something shocking and common territory between the near death experience of Lazarus and that of Dean Braxton is that the medical personnel were ready to cut off Dean Braxton's ten toes....... because flatlining for an hour and forty five minutes would have meant no blood and no oxygen to his toes for nearly two hours so........his toes would have been the first to go........ but his toes were perfectly healed.

This case is pretty amazing:

Routine Surgery Opens Door to Heaven

Although death is described as a seperation of soul from body,

but I think that is simpifying it.

There are many stories of out of body experience, through the ages
without any one becoming ill or dying even.

There the persons involved were lifted up to the heavens, which one I am not certain, (level)

but they got to speak with the Messiah and ask him when he would come,

but they were not allowed to spill the beans,

when they were to tell others they talked about other things.

• Informative
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well, I think that's more evidence of apparent obvious fraud. and for profit.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Although death is described as a seperation of soul from body,

but I think that is simpifying it.

There are many stories of out of body experience, through the ages
without any one becoming ill or dying even.

There the persons involved were lifted up to the heavens, which one I am not certain, (level)

but they got to speak with the Messiah and ask him when he would come,

but they were not allowed to spill the beans,

when they were to tell others they talked about other things.

Yes.... I have the impression that the Prophet Elisha probably had out of the body experiences...... or at least one of the servants of the King of Syria seemed to think so.

2 Kings 6
12: And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber."

If I remember correctly it sounded to me like Rabbi Nachman of Breslov and his grandfather the Baal Shem Tov had what sure sounded like out of the body experiences.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I listened to three or four of his sermons today and in my opinion he seems completely sincere and gave one of the most powerful sermons on John 14 that I have ever heard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes.... I have the impression that the Prophet Elisha probably had out of the body experiences...... or at least one of the servants of the King of Syria seemed to think so.

2 Kings 6
12: And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber."

If I remember correctly it sounded to me like Rabbi Nachman of Breslov and his grandfather the Baal Shem Tov had what sure sounded like out of the body experiences.

Jakob too.

Jewish mystisism is full of it.

But one must live in that world of thinking so to speak.

Paul speaks of it too, though a little shyly,

"I know of a man....."

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Listen to what he says after the five minute mark in this video.......

He invites people to translate his book into another language... .and they can have the proceeds from the sale of that translation. This is somebody who is on a mission from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and is not very worried about money......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Most possible Paul was talking about himself,

though he too was probably not allowed to tell.

That was the impression that I got as well.......
there was a time that he appeared to be dead after being stoned.....
so that might have been the time.

Acts of the Apostles 14

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Dennis, you named Elisha, we know he became ill and died, or passed on.

We also know that Elijah did not die,

Here is from an article by Tzvi Freeman.

"Interview with Elijah."

"Elijah the Prophet kept turning up in my Grandparents house.

Every time the family sat down to a Shabbat meal,
there was an empty place, fully set - just in case Elijah might turn up.

If a guest came unexpected,
he sat there - after all he might well be Elijah
in disguise."

Hopping over the interview,

"So, you can imagine that I was quite thrilled when given the opportunity to interview Elijah
himself.

It was a short interview but the ramifications of his responses still shake through my bones."

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
That was the impression that I got as well.......
there was a time that he appeared to be dead after being stoned.....
so that might have been the time.

Acts of the Apostles 14

Thanks will have a look.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Listen to what he says after the five minute mark in this video.......

He invites people to translate his book into another language... .and they can have the proceeds from the sale of that translation.

I listened to three or four of his sermons today and in my opinion he seems completely sincere

Sincere is not a good sign.... in my opinion in this case,
especially when accompanied by the adjective "completely"

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sincere is not a good sign.... in my opinion in this case,
especially when accompanied by the adjective "completely"

Dean Braxton having essentially zero fear of the occult is a good sign........
not all pastors are willing to meet with witches knowing that
Yeshua - Jesus wants them as his followers too.

1John 4:18

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Actually, that is more evidence , potentially, against him.... yes, may not be good at all.... better research online to see if he's a false teacher also, or not.....

I do thank you for replying to this discussion ......
and I know that back in 1988 many of the same details that
offend you would have offended me... but.......
please pray and ask The Heavenly Father in the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to
give you more of His Holy Spirit and to show you whether or not you are
getting into a mentality of ACCUSATION?

I think that we all have some ability to discern spirits and my opinion of
Dean Braxton is that he is working for Messiah Yeshua - Jesus with his whole heart.

He also has a level of humility that all of us can learn from. To my thinking.... his
humility indicates that he had an unusual and out of the ordinary meeting with the Heavenly Father and the Messiah and thus he has developed the extremely valuable
characteristic of being able to be small in his own eyes.

Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0