BrotherAtArms

Jul 28, 2005
✟17,086.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've decided that I know what I hate about Naruto... there's comedy when there shouldn't be any.

I'm all for the funny stuff, but at the right time.

I recall a time when there's a very serious fight going on, and rock lee gets hit and starts falling down a hill... but he's flopping around with a stupid look on his face, and they come and revive him with that curry...
I mean... the flopping ruined that episode for me (aswell as the curry theme, but meh....)

Other than that, the fight was cool.

Upvote 0

taboo

Post Fiend
Feb 18, 2004
texas
Visit site
✟1,456.00
Faith
Christian
I recall a time when there's a very serious fight going on, and rock lee gets hit and starts falling down a hill... but he's flopping around with a stupid look on his face, and they come and revive him with that curry...
I mean... the flopping ruined that episode for me (aswell as the curry theme, but meh....)
That was just some lame filler. That never happened in the manga.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

taboo

Post Fiend
Feb 18, 2004
texas
Visit site
✟1,456.00
Faith
Christian
not lame lol
The part where he got drunk was pretty hilarious though. XD

Brother at arms, you're going to be waiting for a while, even after the manga storyline starts up again. xD Why don't you just read the manga?

Oh yeah, this just in, I think I'm beginning to dislike Sai as much as Sasuke. x__x

Upvote 0

BrotherAtArms

Jul 28, 2005
✟17,086.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because honestly, I don't like Manga anymore XD or comics (Though I have 170 comics....).
If there is a choice between non-moveing pictures you have to read, or moveing pictures that talk, I choose the motion.

And I don't really mind the wait, I'm truly an extremely patient person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FoogieFighters

Congratulations Carolina Hurricanes! '06
Feb 10, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟2,893.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BrotherAtArms said:
s'ok, your cool avatar makes up for it :p
Laughing man.

hahahahaha thanks! :D :D D:D

And I love to read the manga, I get sucked in. I remember I read the Manga, then I saw the anime, and it was like I already saw it because it was how I saw it.

Upvote 0