Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Long ago, before the nations were divided, the world of the ninja was united into one great country. The ninja weren't concerned with assasinations, but instead, living in harmony. There was a Sacred Jewel held in the countries capital of the Village of Fire. The Sacred Jewel was said to prevent the spread of evil hearts.

However, one day, the Dark Lord Formorttis appeared, and summoned his demon spawn. The evil ravaged the land, destroying villages and innocents.

Seven ninja united together, and battled the Dark Lord. They defeated him, and sealed him within the Sacred Jewel--unable to hold itself together with the evil influence of the Dark Lord's power, the Jewel shattered into seven different-colored peices.

One of each of the seven ninja took up a shard of the Jewel, and went off to found the different nations--The ninja of each nation's descendants became the first Kage of each nation, which then subdivided into each corresponding village (though not all at the same time).

--------------------------------------------

"....And that is the legend of the Sacred Jewel, and how every village in our world is apart of the other. We are all universally united." Iruka said.

"Oh, please.....SO boring!!"

(((Just make a character, and clear it with me first. I will have two characters, although one will be the sensei. The other will be my actual character. The character's are about to take their graduation exams and become genin. I'm off, to make my characters!! *dashes off*)))