Mar 31, 2005
✟11,328.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi, i'm Tyler I am 14 years old almost 6 foot tall and I way a lil bit over 200 pounds :(. I mean I am not MONSTEROUSLY FAT. I hate to say it but I hate myslef... I wanna be like everyone else. Normal and not fat... I mean I know yall cant help me without my own determination. so... can I hav helo?

God Bless,

-Tyler

Rosebaronet

May 18, 2006
Riverside
Visit site
✟15,426.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Oh I know, lol I have been cerebral palsy all my life, and never had a girlfriend as a teenager. I am still alone, by the way. But there is a God and He loves us, have faith in Him will make us proud of our uniqueness, because He loves his creations.

Upvote 0

TheSerenityPrayer

God- change me, mold me, use me
Oct 22, 2005
MS
✟20,819.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Pentecostal Boy said:
Althought "uniqueness" might sound good try to be unique and a teenager... It's not the funnest task on earth...

I may not be a guy, but I was there not that long ago. Im 21 now. I wasnt known as the "fat gurl' or anything, but I didnt like being overweight any either. I lost quite a few pounds in high school about 25ish. Walking to and from school everyday with a heavy backpack and hardly eating (healthy). It didnt change a THING. So you see, whether or not you think being "normal" as everyone else is your answer, it really isnt. Being yourself is the answer. You have to learn to love yourself as you are. All you see is the fat, but there is soo much more. If you dont believe me, well challenge God. Tell Him you dont like where you are physcially, ask HIM to help you get your determation up. If you look to man, well we are bound to falter. We love you through our Savoir, even though we dont know you. Jesus is all knowing. He is waiting for you to bring all of your worries to Him and lay them at His cross. Be Blessed brother. Take my advice, try it out. ;)

In Christs love,
Serenity :kiss:

Upvote 0

Lenora56

Veteran
May 25, 2005
Louisiana
Visit site
✟1,972.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Tyler,
Do you live where you can walk and/or run on a regular basis? With your parents' permission of course. Sometimes, it's just getting on the right momentum. That's what I'm struggling to do right now, get on the proper momentum. You do not look heavy at all in your picture. If you're almost 6' at 14, you're probably going to be a tall, fairly large-built man, and that's ok.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.