My visit to Vatican City proves EVIL IS EVERYWHERE

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I watched and listened to this video of Glenn Beck talking about one of his visits to Vatican back in 2011. The video was inspired by the recent events with the death of Pope Benedict. Glenn who I think might be Mormon spoke of life incredible life changing events with his 2 visits to the Vatican. But in 2011 while visiting the Vatican , he was in a massive room that was full of cardinals and his host who Glenn described as one of these people who just exudes the spirit spoke and said “Do you know why they are all here?” ”It’s because it is a battle of good and evil”

He also spoke of a Cardinal that arrived with an entourage of political types like the mayor and other Powerful types. Glenn said that he felt a coldness in the air and that his host said “you should meet him”. With the intent that he wanted Glenn to see for himself that the evil in the Vatican is real.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I watched and listened to this video of Glenn Beck talking about one of his visits to Vatican back in 2011. The video was inspired by the recent events with the death of Pope Benedict. Glenn who I think might be Mormon spoke of life incredible life changing events with his 2 visits to the Vatican. But in 2011 while visiting the Vatican , he was in a massive room that was full of cardinals and his host who Glenn described as one of these people who just exudes the spirit spoke and said “Do you know why they are all here?” ”It’s because it is a battle of good and evil”

He also spoke of a Cardinal that arrived with an entourage of political types like the mayor and other Powerful types. Glenn said that he felt a coldness in the air and that his host said “you should meet him”. With the intent that he wanted Glenn to see for himself that the evil in the Vatican is real.

I think Glenn Beck was once Catholic and then became Mormon. I have not followed his career. I find Glenn Beck to be hyperbolic enough that I just dismiss him. Not to say there is no evil in the Vatican.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I think Glenn Beck was once Catholic and then became Mormon. I have not followed his career. I find Glenn Beck to be hyperbolic enough that I just dismiss him. Not to say there is no evil in the Vatican.

I don’t necessarily disagree, but I feel there is some truth in what he spoke. He also mentioned Archbishop Georg Gänswein, who has a book that has obviously been in the works , ready to be published. I find this to be fascinating .

Upvote 0

BAChristian

Discerning the Diaconate. Please pray for me.
Aug 17, 2003
Indiana
✟13,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While I don't care for Glenn and his tactics, I do believe that the Catholic Church will play a pivotal role in ushering in the last days. One could argue that the earthly church is the perfect target for Satan. If one is going to target Christians, then target the largest church in the world and deceive it from within because Satan knows that the Church already has a multitude of people who have left. He's already working hard at it and has been successful to a degree. One of his greatest victories was the Reformation. I'm surprised it took him that long to be quite honest.

But the Church will not fail. We are promised that. We just have to keep praying for our leaders.

You all should check out the latest "Did the NSA have a role in Benedict resigning?" videos that are starting to hit YouTube.

Kind of interesting all the videos that are coming out of the woodwork now that Pope Benedict has passed away.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
On my bucket list. :)
Visit other places in Italy as well! I've been to the tomb of St. Anthony in Pauda. I also loved Venice, Florence, and Pisa. :D Rome and the Vatican were my absolute favorite.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I don’t necessarily disagree, but I feel there is some truth in what he spoke. He also mentioned Archbishop Georg Gänswein, who has a book that has obviously been in the works , ready to be published. I find this to be fascinating .
There can be SOME truth in everything he says. Even if he is hyperbolic. And in this video he was very hyperbolic. Facts mixed with whatnot.

That said, Ganswein's upcoming book was already going to be most interesting. I am awaiting it and have been for many days now since I first heard of it. Let's wait for the book.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
There can be SOME truth in everything he says. Even if he is hyperbolic. And in this video he was very hyperbolic. Facts mixed with whatnot.

That said, Ganswein's upcoming book was already going to be most interesting. I am awaiting it and have been for many days now since I first heard of it. Let's wait for the book.

i am waiting with bated breath. Lol

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
i am waiting with bated breath. Lol
Me too. Jan 12th. I don’t know what language that will be in though. Ganswein speaks German. I wonder if Ignatius Press would translate it into English and publish that? I donno. So I wait until Thursday.

ADDED
It’s in Italian. Can be ordered now for 19 Euro. So I don’t know about English.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Me too. Jan 12th. I don’t know what language that will be in though. Ganswein speaks German. I wonder if Ignatius Press would translate it into English and publish that? I donno. So I wait until Thursday.

ADDED
It’s in Italian. Can be ordered now for 19 Euro. So I don’t know about English.

one would think the would publish in English from a monetary perspective

Upvote 0