Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have requested prayer for my son many times here over the years. He assaulted his ex-g/f in Nov. and has been sentenced to 5 years with time off for good behavior. This is surreal. Please pray that the Lord will use this time to soften his heart and continue to try to draw him to Himself. He needs salvation. Thank you to all who pray.

in Him, Leslie

blissfulwife

Let Christ shine in you!
Oct 13, 2011
✟16,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have requested prayer for my son many times here over the years. He assaulted his ex-g/f in Nov. and has been sentenced to 5 years with time off for good behavior. This is surreal. Please pray that the Lord will use this time to soften his heart and continue to try to draw him to Himself. He needs salvation. Thank you to all who pray.

in Him, Leslie

Agreeing with you in prayer. :pray:

Also praying for you and the family.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God reveal to him the tender and compassionate heart of Jesus right now, and where he is, touch him. God perhaps he doesn't even realize the seriousness of the abuse on his girlfriend. Work on his heart, and his understanding that he will never lay a hand against any woman in the future to harm her. Heal him of his anger and all that may have caused him to lash out in a abusive manner. Be with him right now LORD, may he draw close to You and know that You love him and want to help him. Put a desire in his heart to want to do what is pleasing in Your sight. Save him LORD, bless him LORD. May You also bless his mother Leslie and all the family who are hurting as well. May they find peace and may they know in their hearts that their son is in the best hand's possible, Yours, thank You LORD and King, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.