California
✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I belive Jesus Christ died for sins and rose from the dead the after the third day

‭Psalm‬ ‭62:8‬ ‭KJV‬
[8] Trust in him at all times; ye people, Pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

‭Psalm‬ ‭72:14‬ ‭KJV‬
[14] He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: And precious shall their blood be in his sight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laodicean60

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
My service Trusting in God Romans 12:2. I believe Jesus Christ died for sins and rose from the dead the after the third day.

[8] Trust in him at all times; ye people, Pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Hello Reginald, I agree with your belief, and I love both of your Scripture verses, but I have a couple of questions that I'd like to ask you (for clarity's sake) before I comment.

First of all, why Romans 12:2 (since your thread concerns trust/trusting God)? Also, how is the topic of trust/trust in God related to congregation-specific ethics?

God bless you!!

--David

Upvote 0

Reginald Taylor Jr

Oct 26, 2023
California
✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello Reginald, I agree with your belief, and I love both of your Scripture verses, but I have a couple of questions that I'd like to ask you (for clarity's sake) before I comment.

First of all, why Romans 12:2 (since your thread concerns trust/trusting God)? Also, how is the topic of trust/trust in God related to congregation-specific ethics?

God bless you!!

--David
Romans 12:2 is my resonible service and it related to congregation of God church to the last days of book of revelations to trust in Jesus Christ the ( rebirth )kjv I trust in GOD to rebirth and my soul!
Psalm‬ ‭72:14‬ ‭KJV‬
[14] He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: And precious shall their blood be in his sight.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Reginald Taylor Jr

Oct 26, 2023
California
✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I belive Jesus Christ died for sins and rose from the dead the after the third day

‭Job‬ ‭27:4‬ ‭KJV‬
[4] My lips shall not speak wickedness, Nor my tongue utter deceit.

‭Job‬ ‭27:4‬ ‭KJV‬
Romans 12:2 is my resonible service and it related to congregation of God church to the last days of book of revelations to trust in Jesus Christ the ( rebirth )kjv I trust in GOD to rebirth!
And My

God bless you!!

--David
And My :‭Job‬ ‭27:4‬ ‭KJV‬

Upvote 0

Reginald Taylor Jr

Oct 26, 2023
California
✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

And My‭:Job‬ ‭27:4‬ ‭KJV‬

Upvote 0