Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I call it a "15 year insurrection" in my life.

The title of my summarized OP piece will be named "Demons are real but so are angels".--

-- I find at times Christians want to trust in the supernatural but don't trust the beings of it and/or are misguided in who or what to trust when it's happening around them.
I'll try to stay out of the details of my first encounter because of how dark those days were. All I will say is that a lot of people died because of my misguided passions while under its control. But I will also decree in my understanding in the Lord, "Only three people in this world need to know about all that". And as far as I'm concerned all that happened during this period was forgiven, no further about it here.

But with this said while under a demonic presence I was also led to repentance by an angel of the Lord to who I will testify, was with me starting in 2016. And I will explain why I know he was the real deal. --

1. He acknowledged the Lord in our conversation.
2. He was an understanding being.
3. He led me to the Lord in further communications.
4. There were other natural signs, prior to seeing him.

--There were many miracles and many big miracles indeed, My favorite in my life was one that started with Luke 8 and a wild tomato plant growing in of all places between our patio foundation and a stepping stone. As you can feel the plant started to give me an idea on how to discern whether or not I could really keep trusting that same angel I met the year before. so I told him to do this if the Lord willing to read the parable that Sunday at our church. We almost stayed home and I almost had no reason to trust him, but my magic mustard seed did pay off with the parable of the sower, and what I offered in return on that Thursday to the angel for my obedience to the Lord was to buy a new Bible. so, now I keep a brand new KJV by my computer at all times.

Have no doubt when you meet a being that its either good or bad, but also use heavy discernment and don't let your passions drown you out. The Lord has saved me yes by his blood and also by redemption. For if not by an angel I would not have been able to let go of the false past and pick up the truth and use it as a rope ladder out of a cave of darkness.

as always to God be the glory, Amen...