fallible
May 30, 2011
West Coast of Canada
✟38,603.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
Animals cant go to heaven because animals does not exist! If you think animals exists then show me one, just one please!
^_^

Humans can't be animals, because animals are living organisms that react to stimuli, that need air and food and water, to mate and reproduce, to...

Nevermind.

:)

Reactions: Mex5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kitten-boo

May 14, 2010
✟9,427.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe your pets will go to Heaven. Dogs, for instance, do not have a soul, so they are not accountable (like babies) to repent of their sins. I believe if we truly ask God to bring our dogs, cats, etc. to Heaven to be with us, he will do so.
Jesus said, whatever we pray for, in his name, it will be given unto you.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟927,429.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Do animals go to Heaven?
I don't think so, but I also don't think humans do.

Incidentally what do people with different levels of afterlife like Mormons and Jehovah's Witness think happens to animals?

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟327,116.00
Faith
Atheist
People who have near death experiences (NDE"S) have given testimony to seeing animals in heaven. Katt Kerr talks about people having their pets in heaven.
God allows people to peek into heaven even when they don't die?

So if, in NDE's, one person sees animals in heaven and another doesn't, does that mean heaven is divided up into zones, or that heaven is entirely personal or subjective? If the latter, can a person appear in more than one person's heaven?

Heaven's an interesting concept; in heaven do believers expect to meet people they can't stand as well as those they love? how would that work?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
Do animals go to Heaven?
Of course they do.They are part of Gods creation:

Romans 8:19-21 says "For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do animals go to Heaven?
Here is a good point for our much beloved friends to be in Heaven
1 Corinthians 2:9...No eye has seen, no ear has heard, it has never occurred to the human heart all the wonderful things God prepares for those who love Him.
Psalm 84:11 No good thing will He hold back from those who walk with integrity.
Isaiah 11:6, Isaiah 11:7-9, Isaiah 65:25, Isaiah 65:17 speaks of all animals will be in the New Earth.
Verses like this speak of the love Jesus has for animals:
Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal.

Genesis 9:16 “Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
Luke 12:6 .....Not one sparrow is forgotten by God.
Revelation 19:11-14 Jesus returns to the earth with His army of saints on white horses.....

If earth is a copy of heaven, (minus the dictator satan, and those who follow him), then though there is no direct verse stating pets will be in heaven, I surely hope so, since our Father is Love and He gives much of His Love to us, through our pets.
Remember, Father will wipe away all our tears.
il_570xN.780949586_7xwd.jpg

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,911,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here is a good point for our much beloved friends to be in Heaven
1 Corinthians 2:9...No eye has seen, no ear has heard, it has never occurred to the human heart all the wonderful things God prepares for those who love Him.
Psalm 84:11 No good thing will He hold back from those who walk with integrity.
Isaiah 11:6, Isaiah 11:7-9, Isaiah 65:25, Isaiah 65:17 speaks of all animals will be in the New Earth.
Verses like this speak of the love Jesus has for animals:
Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal.

Genesis 9:16 “Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
Luke 12:6 .....Not one sparrow is forgotten by God.
Revelation 19:11-14 Jesus returns to the earth with His army of saints on white horses.....

If earth is a copy of heaven, (minus the dictator satan, and those who follow him), then though there is no direct verse stating pets will be in heaven, I surely hope so, since our Father is Love and He gives much of His Love to us, through our pets.
Remember, Father will wipe away all our tears.
Amen, brother!

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0