Virginia
✟15,241.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Personal Testimony
Daniel Hong
My life before my personal relationship with Jesus was up and down. Some days I had a good day with no problems and some days I had bad days where I screamed really loud and curse often. My behavior was really bad. I was given suspensions, detentions, etc. I went to church every week, but I really didn’t pay attention to the pastor or really sing the songs. I made fun of people, cursed so many times in one day, and got into fights. Those were the days when I really had no life or any feelings for anyone or anything. I really wanted to get out of that stage in my life but peer pressure kept me in it. My beliefs were the same; I believed that Jesus died on the cross and rose again three days later but I never really cared about Him. This was a really hard time in my life, because I really didn’t live for anything.
I began believing in Jesus Christ when I attended the 2005 ODPC Winter Retreat. Pastor Albert delivered wonderful messages and the praise time was also great. Those few days changed my life. At the 2006 retreat; it was even better. The worship was amazing and Pastor Andy gave unforgettable and powerful messages to our youth group. That day my life moved into another level.
I just hope my love for God will grow everyday of my life. Now I look forward to every weekend because I get to open the path to learn more about my Heavenly Father. My Dad was the one who changed my relationship with God. He is the person that I admire the most, but he can get a little “embarrassing” sometimes. I think he led me to Christ by telling me the good thing about living for Jesus. He knows this because he has read the whole Bible I think almost 30 times from cover to cover. I try to do that, but it is too hard, so I just pick a random page to read the whole thing and see what I learn. Just little things like this can lead me into a better relationship with Christ.
My life after I began my walk with Christ is wonderful. I have something to live for, not a wasted life. I actually listen to what the pastor says and the powerful words which give joy to my heart. The Bible verse that changed my walk with Christ is 1Peter 2:24 “...by His wounds you have been healed.” That is only part of the verse, but I think it’s the best thing that Jesus has done for us. He has healed my mind, emotions, and will.

Please Comment

Knight17Faith

Feb 27, 2007
Tennessee
✟8,658.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hmm if your wanting to know more studing isn't a bad idea... www.e-sword.net free bible for computer many version and other add on it has this thing where you type in a word and it brings up any verse in the bible that word is in, So you study forgiveness or charity(love) it helps sometimes..

Upvote 0