My Personal Testimony! , hope it Encourages You!

PaulG1993

May 27, 2013
Santiago
✟15,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello To everyone!
My Name is Pablo , I have 20 years old , I'am writing from Santiago , Chile! (southamerica). So , First of all , sorry for any errors in the english languaje!.
I'am writing , because i want to share my testimony! Hoping that this encourages you!.

I was raised as a Catholic during my first years , but i didn't know god , he was something in the stars!.
A t the age of 12 or 13 , My parents Separated and this is the point where my journey begins!.
My parents separated after some months of fighting , i still remember when my mother , afthe the fight , she went to the car , and leave me and my brother for hours.
i remember that my mother took me to a doctor , and i was starting with the symptoms of depression.
i went to live with my dad and i change from school.
my class mates started to bullying me , i didn't defend myself ( i haven't fight (physsicaly) in my life!, i can't!).
The depression grow and grow , i didn't get treatment because my dad , he is skeptical about mind issues , it thought it was stupid.
i started to hear voices in my head , every single day , i thought it was normal! , my "cognitival" ( i don't know how to write it! ) function started to lower.
by this points , my class mates Raped me , (the put a solid soap deep in my but!) and i repeat a year in the school.
because of all of this , my voices told me that i should kill myself , first i said No! , but the time passes , and i try to commit suicide , in that moment i was alone and for a lot of hours , it was perfect , my plan was to cut my veins and bleed to death.
i was ready to do that , but i heard a voice , it was different , it said "everything is going to be all right" , so that day , i didn't kill myself.
by that time , my mother knows that something is really bad.
let me tell you something about my mother: she was a catholic and became christian when i was 12. , her parents separated , and her mother died when she was 14, she had depression too! and She Found God in Her Tribulations!

My mother uses a lawyer and the court , and i went to live with her.
the first thing she do , is goin to the psychiatrist , i told him tht i was hearing voices he ordered A Resonance , a full brain scan.
the result were bad. my brain was under high inflamation and increased pressure, also because this symptoms were not treated , i had some parts of the brain that were death , also my nervous sistem was compromised , some parts weren't working. this is permanent!, there was no treatment , only antidepressive and antipsicotics.
I couldn't cry , laugh , nothing! , i remember that when i had an emotion , i felt it like somebody touch a small part of your brain and you like that.

my mother just keep praying...

One day , an Evangelist came from the United States , Sister A.A.A stafford ( read Tripleey).
my mother took me to place she was preaching , there , i saw her preaching , suddenly she stops. she said , somebody in this room needs healing... she look at the audience and then she saw me , she come to me and grabs me , then she put her hand in my head and pray.
i don't remember when , but one morning i wake up an my head was burning! it wasn't painful! from the inside.
No more pills! , no more pain! , no more Voices! , 5 years and counting!
all the damage in my brain was healed! , something that's impossible according to Biology! even my doctor were astonished!!
is like waking up form a very bad dream.
i need to talk about Sister A.A.A , i met her only once! , she died in 2011 , please , read the following link! learn about her history! , an amazing person!

I cannot post a link , because i don't have enough post , but if you put sister A.A.A stafford wilson post in google, you will found it quick!.

she died from cancer , she had cancer at 24 , i was all over his body! , she should be dead clinically at that age! , she didn0t get healing from God , although she pray and pray because she didn't FORGIVE his auncle , because He raped Her.
she forgives them and she was healed.
she died from the same cancer at 80... ! coincidence?
She told me that , i was going to be his "child" in this world , that i'am going to be an evangelist just like her!.

Now listen to this teen , now young adult ! , i have experienced traumatically events , i have been raped , person have beaten me until i got to the floor bleeding, i Know pain...

But God came to my Rescue , and I didn't Ask! , and i'am not worthy at all! , i 'am just a human , I Give up on life , GOD DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME.
If God doesn't exist , i should be dead! simple as that!. i should have commited suicide years ago!.
I have sin many times , i have done almost every sin , the only thing that i have is my virginity!.
iam far from being perfect , But God always is there , event whe we don't see it , and he always take me and put my in the right track.
all that i 'am writing to this moment , all that God has done for me , He can do it for you! Never Doubt that! , not even the worst Sin you made! , always read Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
You read this? read it again! , Nothing can separates us From God's Love , and when the bible says nothing , then its NOTHING, no matter what sin you made , repent and come back to Jesus!!.

I'am Happy that all this suffering came to my life , isn't that crazy? well it's not! now i understand almost every pain! and this will be so helpful whe i become a missionary!my faith is so strong , that nothing can change it! I'am ready to Die if necessary!, but i will be sure to bring as many souls as possible to God! , i Don't care if i Die, God give Everything For ME , and i 'am ready to give everything for HIM! even my life ! why? because i died that day! simple as that! , my life is no longer mine , every beat of my heart , every breath that i take , belong to Him! , and i said this with the 's conviction that comes from this testimony. , That why He allows such suffering and problems in my life! , it changed me forever! , my soul was changed!

so listen to me , It doesn't matter what problem are you facing , no matter the problem , no matter the suffering , Dont Give up on Life , Don't give up On God , why? Because God is Never ( NEVER) to GIVE UP on YOU.
He Always come to the RESCUE, in the EXACT MOMENT.

Hope that this testimony shows you what an Awesome we have at our SIDE!
And also that this testimony encourages you!

Blessings From Chile!!

Pablo.

Ps: I forgot to mention that i had Glaucoma! i should be blind at this moment.
John 9:25 He replied, "Whether he is a sinner or not, I don't know. One thing I do know. I was BLIND but now I see!"
Literally!! hahaha!

Last edited:

homeschool1

May 21, 2013
✟15,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't matter what problem are you facing , no matter the problem , no matter the suffering , Dont Give up on Life , Don't give up On God , why? Because God is Never ( NEVER) to GIVE UP on YOU.

Keep on telling people what the Lord has done in your life.
It is by the word of our testimony that we take ground for the Lord. The testimony has power because it is a witness to God's faithfulness and love.
Isn't that exciting?
So keep praising the Lord and keep telling people what He has done for you.

Upvote 0

PaulG1993

May 27, 2013
Santiago
✟15,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly!.
What i'am trying to say to you to everyone who read this , is that God is bigger than our problems! not only He is God! , He is the Creator of everything! , He is the designer of all creations! if He can do that... do you think that He can't help you? he healed all the circuits , all the parts of my brain! he saved me in the last moment from Suicide!. the complexity of healing my brain.... science cannot explain that!. my doctors can't explain it!. But God can.
what really change everything inside me , was the fact that i don't deserve what he has done for me! , i didn't pray and i didn't ask! but He did it anyway , He didn't care for what i thought in that moment (and let me say . Thanks God , for that!).
That's the definition of love , and now i understand 1 john 4:8 God is Love.
it doesn't say God has love , God knows what is love , no, it says God IS love! , what he did for me is Love! a love that humanity , me , you , we don't deserve it , but he gives it anyway! , no matter what sin you do , always remember and memorize Romans 8:38-40 ----) Nothing (Nothing) in this world , in this universe can separate you from God's Love (again , Nothing!!) , He is awesome love! A Love that never fails! that never gives up on You , on Me! a Perfect Love!!. What awesome Father we have!. ( i say this with confidence! because i ve been there! i have commited many sins , i am far from being perfect , But God still loves Me! and His love will never change for me and For you! , no matter What sin you do or i do ! His Love remains the same!)
I should be Dead , i should have killed myself years ago , But God Said NO.
He have the last Word on my life and YOUR life.
I'am not thankful! , i think being thankful is so small for what i feel for God! , i don't think there is a word in this world that can accurately say what i feel.
What He did for me , He can do it for you! and even greater!. just keep praying! read your bible! ask for revelation in your life! and God will come! and in His Time! the past , the present the future , is all the same to him! the bible says that 1 million of years is like 1 second for Him. sometimes i feel and i know you feel that god is not answering! that he is silent! , but he is not! , he will answer in his time! but trust in Him , because He will answer in the perfect time (not early or LATE)
why He did it? i don't know , the only thing i know is that i have to do something important here in this earth! and it involves being a missionary and go to the ends of the earth! as said in acts 1:8 and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
that's my purpose in this life. and He has a purpose in yours! you were not created randomly! you were born with a purpose in your life and ask God what is!.
Ps: In my school everyone laught at me! i had awful grades! but when God healed me...hahaha, i finish school with an award ( in front of all school) of best student in biology . those whose laught at me , were astonished and ashamed.
Glory to God For That!

Blessings from Chile!
If i don't see you in this earth , i'll see you in Heaven!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ebob8b

Senior Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Midwest
✟8,037.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Hello To everyone!
My Name is Pablo , I have 20 years old , I'am writing from Santiago , Chile! (southamerica). So , First of all , sorry for any errors in the english languaje!.
I'am writing , because i want to share my testimony! Hoping that this encourages you!.

I was raised as a Catholic during my first years , but i didn't know god , he was something in the stars!.
A t the age of 12 or 13 , My parents Separated and this is the point where my journey begins!.
My parents separated after some months of fighting , i still remember when my mother , afthe the fight , she went to the car , and leave me and my brother for hours.
i remember that my mother took me to a doctor , and i was starting with the symptoms of depression.
i went to live with my dad and i change from school.
my class mates started to bullying me , i didn't defend myself ( i haven't fight (physsicaly) in my life!, i can't!).
The depression grow and grow , i didn't get treatment because my dad , he is skeptical about mind issues , it thought it was stupid.
i started to hear voices in my head , every single day , i thought it was normal! , my "cognitival" ( i don't know how to write it! ) function started to lower.
by this points , my class mates Raped me , (the put a solid soap deep in my but!) and i repeat a year in the school.
because of all of this , my voices told me that i should kill myself , first i said No! , but the time passes , and i try to commit suicide , in that moment i was alone and for a lot of hours , it was perfect , my plan was to cut my veins and bleed to death.
i was ready to do that , but i heard a voice , it was different , it said "everything is going to be all right" , so that day , i didn't kill myself.
by that time , my mother knows that something is really bad.
let me tell you something about my mother: she was a catholic and became christian when i was 12. , her parents separated , and her mother died when she was 14, she had depression too! and She Found God in Her Tribulations!

My mother uses a lawyer and the court , and i went to live with her.
the first thing she do , is goin to the psychiatrist , i told him tht i was hearing voices he ordered A Resonance , a full brain scan.
the result were bad. my brain was under high inflamation and increased pressure, also because this symptoms were not treated , i had some parts of the brain that were death , also my nervous sistem was compromised , some parts weren't working. this is permanent!, there was no treatment , only antidepressive and antipsicotics.
I couldn't cry , laugh , nothing! , i remember that when i had an emotion , i felt it like somebody touch a small part of your brain and you like that.

my mother just keep praying...

One day , an Evangelist came from the United States , Sister A.A.A stafford ( read Tripleey).
my mother took me to place she was preaching , there , i saw her preaching , suddenly she stops. she said , somebody in this room needs healing... she look at the audience and then she saw me , she come to me and grabs me , then she put her hand in my head and pray.
i don't remember when , but one morning i wake up an my head was burning! it wasn't painful! from the inside.
No more pills! , no more pain! , no more Voices! , 5 years and counting!
all the damage in my brain was healed! , something that's impossible according to Biology! even my doctor were astonished!!
is like waking up form a very bad dream.
i need to talk about Sister A.A.A , i met her only once! , she died in 2011 , please , read the following link! learn about her history! , an amazing person!

I cannot post a link , because i don't have enough post , but if you put sister A.A.A stafford wilson post in google, you will found it quick!.

she died from cancer , she had cancer at 24 , i was all over his body! , she should be dead clinically at that age! , she didn0t get healing from God , although she pray and pray because she didn't FORGIVE his auncle , because He raped Her.
she forgives them and she was healed.
she died from the same cancer at 80... ! coincidence?
She told me that , i was going to be his "child" in this world , that i'am going to be an evangelist just like her!.

Now listen to this teen , now young adult ! , i have experienced traumatically events , i have been raped , person have beaten me until i got to the floor bleeding, i Know pain...

But God came to my Rescue , and I didn't Ask! , and i'am not worthy at all! , i 'am just a human , I Give up on life , GOD DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME.
If God doesn't exist , i should be dead! simple as that!. i should have commited suicide years ago!.
I have sin many times , i have done almost every sin , the only thing that i have is my virginity!.
iam far from being perfect , But God always is there , event whe we don't see it , and he always take me and put my in the right track.
all that i 'am writing to this moment , all that God has done for me , He can do it for you! Never Doubt that! , not even the worst Sin you made! , always read Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
You read this? read it again! , Nothing can separates us From God's Love , and when the bible says nothing , then its NOTHING, no matter what sin you made , repent and come back to Jesus!!.

I'am Happy that all this suffering came to my life , isn't that crazy? well it's not! now i understand almost every pain! and this will be so helpful whe i become a missionary!my faith is so strong , that nothing can change it! I'am ready to Die if necessary!, but i will be sure to bring as many souls as possible to God! , i Don't care if i Die, God give Everything For ME , and i 'am ready to give everything for HIM! even my life ! why? because i died that day! simple as that! , my life is no longer mine , every beat of my heart , every breath that i take , belong to Him! , and i said this with the 's conviction that comes from this testimony. , That why He allows such suffering and problems in my life! , it changed me forever! , my soul was changed!

so listen to me , It doesn't matter what problem are you facing , no matter the problem , no matter the suffering , Dont Give up on Life , Don't give up On God , why? Because God is Never ( NEVER) to GIVE UP on YOU.

Hope that this testimony shows you what an Awesome we have at our SIDE!
And also that this testimony encourages you!

Blessings From Chile!!

Pablo.

Ps: I forgot to mention that i had Glaucoma! i should be blind at this moment.
John 9:25 He replied, "Whether he is a sinner or not, I don't know. One thing I do know. I was BLIND but now I see!"
Literally!! hahaha!

Upvote 0