• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

My Nona

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by Tangi, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tangi

Tangi Senior Contributor

+4,067
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I have to give up my pet Nona for adoption today simply because Im going away and I m scared it will starve to death.

She is a bunny and I created her maself.

please if you need a pet ..adopt it !

Luv Tangi

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. CFpetRESCUER20

CFpetRESCUER20 kittystrawberry is your CF Pet Recuser #20

+19
    Christian
    :wave: When you are going away and planning on coming back, I would recommend that you put the pet in the day care for the amount of time you will be leaving. Then it would be return to you after these amount of time.

I am positive Nona will find a good home. :) You can always adopt another pet when you come back. :)

3. CFpetRESCUER1

CFpetRESCUER1 Also know as: believer4God (b4G)

+29
    Christian
    Sorry to see you go. Hope you have fun where ever you're going to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.