Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just finished this. It is free for now on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H11NLMT

Its really a quick study and a Bible aid on the subject. It is fully of good scripture and connections.

jhwatts

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2014
Ohio
✟140,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm guessing you are trying to read it through a browser. You will need to install the Kindle reader application for the PC to read it. It will need to be opened through it instead of the browser application.

Here is the link.

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would like to see a book on the Nephilim with Jesus Christ as the primary focus of that book. The Nephilim were or are very real, but I find it to be a very odd topic that is not that essential to the faith (currently in my walk with God). Most people are freaked out by such things as the Nephilim. Granted, we should not intentionally hide the truth from people, but we should not push them away, either. If a person is open to such things, then I would talk about it and try to relate the topic of the Nephilim to Jesus in some way.

I have heard the view that the devil was trying to use the Nephilim were trying to corrupt the line of Christ, but I am not sure if that is biblical or not.

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm guessing you are trying to read it through a browser. You will need to install the Kindle reader application for the PC to read it. It will need to be opened through it instead of the browser application.

Here is the link.

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp
Thanks. If I run that program, I can read the book. (Don't know if I'll be able to read it from the Amazon link to Devices, but I don't care.)

Upvote 0

jhwatts

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2014
Ohio
✟140,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would like to see a book on the Nephilim with Jesus Christ as the primary focus of that book. The Nephilim were or are very real, but I find it to be a very odd topic that is not that essential to the faith (currently in my walk with God). Most people are freaked out by such things as the Nephilim. Granted, we should not intentionally hide the truth from people, but we should not push them away, either. If a person is open to such things, then I would talk about it and try to relate the topic of the Nephilim to Jesus in some way.

I have heard the view that the devil was trying to use the Nephilim were trying to corrupt the line of Christ, but I am not sure if that is biblical or not.

My goal with this book was to build some answers based on the Bible. I don't quote text outside of the classic cannon like the book of Enoch. I really wanted to get away from so many of the new ideas that don't have a Biblical footing and build a case that does. This book should serve as a scriptural reference if anything.

I do talk about Christ in this book.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My goal with this book was to build some answers based on the Bible. I don't quote text outside of the classic cannon like the book of Enoch. I really wanted to get away from so many of the new ideas that don't have a Biblical footing and build a case that does. This book should serve as a scriptural reference if anything.

I do talk about Christ in this book.

I am glad you decided to use the Bible alone. I am Sola Scriptura, as well. For God's Word has proven itself to be divine in many ways. Granted, I accepted the Lord initially based on faith (and then the evidences for His Word came later). The only time I refer to secular or non-canonical books if it is is something that is already mentioned in the Bible. I did this only one time (to my knowledge) in the topic about wine within God's Word.

As for Christ: He is the reason for everything. Without Jesus, there is no ground to stand upon in anything we teach, say, or do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thing is, Jesus gave us Christianity. He gave us the church. Once the Bible is closed shut it doesn't mean that there is no other truths outside of the Holy book.

I agree. I am Sola Scriptura. My point was that I only used a non-canonical book or secular history (one time) so as to support what the Bible says on a particular topic. My authority does not rest in those books alone or in man made history in any way. The Bible is my sole authority. It comes first and can be backed up by other extra biblical sources.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jhwatts

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2014
Ohio
✟140,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thing is, Jesus gave us Christianity. He gave us the church. Once the Bible is closed shut it doesn't mean that there is no other truths outside of the Holy book.

I agree too. I did it because most will stay away from my book if I reference outside text. I show the things from the book of Enoch using the Bible.

A good example would be Romans 1: (18-32). Look at verse 20 and see that the point of these verse are describing the things that took place at creation. Those at creation, "they" that changed what was made in the image of God (Romans 1: 23,Genesis 1:27) into something like beast and monsters, etc. Looking at Romans 1:24 we see how it was done. It was done as described in the book of Enoch.

Upvote 0