Kansas
✟20,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, we lift this young boy up to You, asking for Your powerful, healing touch in his life, and in his body. We pray that You'll take this cancer from him as a testimony to who You are. Give the doctors wisdom, Father, and I pray that You'll help this child, and those around him, feel You at work in him, and in their lives as well.

Amen

Upvote 0

RapturedToday

Jesus come quickly
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟8,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
©opywrite said:
my nephew was diagnosed as having skin cancer. keep him in your prayers. he is only 7. it crushed me to hear him ask his mother, "am i going to die soon?". i need the most might of prayer warriors to handle this! all are welcome!

:prayer:
I have had numerous skin cancer surgeries, from basil cell carcinonma to pre melenoma, but I have two children and the Oncologist stated to me that children can not get skin cancer until after puberty..........I hope that they have mis-diagnosed him by mistake. I pray for him. Please keep me posted. May GOD cover this child and his family with prayer :crossrc:

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
©opywrite said:
my nephew was diagnosed as having skin cancer. keep him in your prayers. he is only 7. it crushed me to hear him ask his mother, "am i going to die soon?". i need the most might of prayer warriors to handle this! all are welcome!

:prayer:

Be with Copywrite's nephew and his family as they lean on you for deliverance and comfort. In thy name, amen!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.