Maryland
✟71,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. My mother is having repeated fainting spells. This is her second hospital visit in a couple months' time. But the bigger issue is that she is not saved. Please, if you would, pray for her salvation, and her healing. Thank you!

ldonjohn

Sep 20, 2013
✟81,277.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Annner

Dec 28, 2012
✟24,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. My mother is having repeated fainting spells. This is her second hospital visit in a couple months' time. But the bigger issue is that she is not saved. Please, if you would, pray for her salvation, and her healing. Thank you!

Heavenly Father, I pray for Techeds mom, you know what’s happening to her body. I ask that she come to know you and be saved. Bring people across her path who will tell her the gospel. You are a magnificent healer, I pray you fill her with the Holy Spirit that she will know salvation in Jesus, the savior of the world. Thank you that you hear our prayers and are faithful to answer. There is no one like you Lord.

Upvote 0

Chris0699

Jul 22, 2019
Maryland
✟71,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray for Techeds mom, you know what’s happening to her body. I ask that she come to know you and be saved. Bring people across her path who will tell her the gospel. You are a magnificent healer, I pray you fill her with the Holy Spirit that she will know salvation in Jesus, the savior of the world. Thank you that you hear our prayers and are faithful to answer. There is no one like you Lord.
Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chris0699

Jul 22, 2019
Maryland
✟71,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hope she has now completely recovered :prayer:.

She is doing a lot better physically. We just visited her recently and she is doing well. Thank you for the follow up! - Chris

Upvote 0