..called to BE a Saint
Jul 30, 2004
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there. :wave:

I just found out my mom has a cancerous growth.
Would you please pray with me for her?

Philippians 2:1-2
If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

She will be going for radiation treatment next week, she has a collapsed lung and the cancer has grown on top of it. It's currently in stage II and they're not sure if it's affected any lymph nodes, as yet. Also, a new growth on the back on her neck will be getting checked out next week, before the radiation begins;

Her name is Linda, but I call her mom. :)

Father, we lift up my mom to you. She is all alone in her apartment, Lord, so we ask You to meet her where she is. She is weak Lord, and she knows this, so we ask you to reveal Your strength in Love to her, through the Person of Jesus Christ. That she may have consolation in this world, having fled to take refuge in You! 'O that she may be safe in the shadow of Your wings, Lord! That she may know Your Peace in this lifetime of sorrows, sweet Jesus!

May Your tender Mercies be upon her in this ordeal and forevermore, Father. In Love and Faithfulness call her to Your Son, so she knows she is not alone in this trial.. That she may lean wholeheartedly upon Your breast while You feed her with milk and honey, 'O God!

That You would grant my sister, Brenda, the strength of us three children who cannot be present for the distance, Lord. That she may be an adequate caregiver in our mom's time of need. Thank You for training her up for just such a task, Lord.

That you would still our minds, calming our emotions and lead us in the Way everlasting, into Your very heart, Lord.. Where we always live.

:amen:

rebekahy2k

Mar 2, 2010
✟15,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im sorry for you.
May God bless your Mother

If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

She will be going for radiation treatment next week, she has a collapsed lung and the cancer has grown on top of it. It's currently in stage II and they're not sure if it's affected any lymph nodes, as yet. Also, a new growth on the back on her neck will be getting checked out next week, before the radiation begins;

Father, we lift up my mom to you. She is all alone in her apartment, Lord, so we ask You to meet her where she is. She is weak Lord, and she knows this, so we ask you to reveal Your strength in Love to her, through the Person of Jesus Christ. That she may have consolation in this world, having fled to take refuge in You! 'O that she may be safe in the shadow of Your wings, Lord! That she may know Your Peace in this lifetime of sorrows, sweet Jesus!

May Your tender Mercies be upon her in this ordeal and forevermore, Father. In Love and Faithfulness call her to Your Son, so she knows she is not alone in this trial.. That she may lean wholeheartedly upon Your breast while You feed her with milk and honey, 'O God!

That You would grant my sister, Brenda, the strength of us three children who cannot be present for the distance, Lord. That she may be an adequate caregiver in our mom's time of need. Thank You for training her up for just such a task, Lord.

That you would still our minds, calming our emotions and lead us in the Way everlasting, into Your very heart, Lord.. Where we always live.

Upvote 0

CRNative

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
✟15,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Daddy, please be with this family....may they sense Your tender and loving presence like they have never felt before. Especially be with her Mom who is alone physically but, not Spiritually for You have said You will never leave us or forsake us and it is that which we cling to!

Jesus thank You for providing a way where there is no way....You have triumphed over death so we have ultimate peace no matter what we face.

Holy Spirit fill there hearts with Joy and Hope and Love that would overtake any doubt and fear that may come, in Jesus' precious and everlasting name we pray, Amen!!!:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Sweetest, Heavenly, Loving, Daddy Father God....:prayer:

I offer up in prayer tonight.....:prayer:

This loving Mother and her Daughter to thee....:prayer:

My Sweet, Heavenly Father.......:prayer:

You know how critically ill her Mother is......:prayer:

Please......:prayer:

Bless her......:crossrc:

Touch each and every cancer cell that is in her body.....:prayer:

With Your Most Precious Blood......:prayer:

Heal all these cancer cells.....:prayer:

And make them dormant.....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Let Your Holy Will be Done, According To Your Word And Timing......:prayer:

Sweetest, Loving Father.....:prayer:

For I have "Great Faith" that
You will grant complete and total healing to this Mother.....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:in The Name Of Jesus Christ :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
amen.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

kiss.gif
kiss.gif
kiss.gif
kiss.gif
"I Love YOU, Sweet Loving Father Daddy God!"
kiss.gif
kiss.gif
kiss.gif
kiss.gif

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, may Your healing mercies be over Linda. I pray that You will cause her prognosis to be good, and that her treatments will be successful. Reveal Yourself to her through out this difficult time. Help her to draw nigh onto You. Help her family with strength, patience and peace, God we give You all the thanks in advance, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Zeena
Upvote 0

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father,

Lord, I praise You as the God of all comfort and patience. Please protect this dear sister's mother and lovingly restore her strength and health. May the power of the Holy Spirit forever guide them so that they may forever praise You for Your loving care. I ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Reactions: Zeena
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zeena

..called to BE a Saint
Jul 30, 2004
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much!

I've had a busy weekend with a lot of sleepless nights. :doh::D

My mom will be going for the radiation therapy this thursday. After-which she will be extremely weak for about three weeks, so say the doctors given her.

She has been able to eat enough to sustain her lately, which I praise God for, thank you so much for your prayers! :angel:

Please continue to pray for a successful radiation treatment and speedy recovery. And I thank God for you all! :amen:

Upvote 0

Zeena

..called to BE a Saint
Jul 30, 2004
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all so much for the support. :angel:

I'm calling her shortly, when my husband gets home, so we can both speak with her before she goes for radiation treatment tomorrow.
Afterwhich, I do not expect she will have much strength for which to speak..

I would to God that I could be there, with her..
But it's not possible, in the flesh, at this time.. So I pray! :prayer:

I pray Holy Father that You reveal the comfort available to her by Your Holy Spirit in this ordeal through faith in Jesus, Your Son, as the propitiation for her sins. That she might cease to live to herself and Live, Truly and Eternally through You!

I thank you Father for the intercession of the Saints of God in this matter.
And I expect and look forward to sharing intimate fellowship with my mother in the Spirit.

She is more than my mother, she is a fellow human being created for Your Glory O God. That she might Glorify You for Your Mercy O God! That she might learn to trust You through this ordeal by the Power of Your Holy Spirit, Father! Being made obedient unto repentance and belief. :prayer:

Roman 10:13
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 5:5-6
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

May my mom receive Witness after Witness of Your Eternal Love for her shed abroad in Christ. :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.