Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The purchase of curtains!

I have heard that many marriages break down over the purchase of curtains--the choice of colors, the sizes, the styles all seem to put undue stress on marriage. It seems couples will sometimes even come to blows over these issues.

I am glad to report that after diligently watching QE, Ms. CaDan and I were able to successfully purchase some lovely green curtains at Ikea and install them.

They look great!

McCravey

Dec 9, 2003
✟1,319.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My wife and I have this agreement. She takes care of all the decorating, sliverware, china, etc. etc. I am only allowed to add positive comments to her activity. She enjoys re-arranging the house on a regular basis. We also have the appropriate Holiday season decorated earliest and taken down as late as possible.

Very satisfying arrangement.

You should have seen the look on her face when once I offered an opinion...LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anastasis

Aug 11, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
✟15,186.00
Faith
Protestant
CaDan said:
The purchase of curtains!

I have heard that many marriages break down over the purchase of curtains--the choice of colors, the sizes, the styles all seem to put undue stress on marriage. It seems couples will sometimes even come to blows over these issues.

I am glad to report that after diligently watching QE, Ms. CaDan and I were able to successfully purchase some lovely green curtains at Ikea and install them.

They look great!
I got some lovely orange curtains for my windows.

Well not so lovely, but they were free.

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mustaphile said:
That show always has me in tears at the end. :D

Except for the ones where the guy has a really horrible girlfriend or wife. Then you just want to scream at the guy--"Get out while you still can!"

Upvote 0

Mustaphile

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2004
Indiana
✟35,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Except for the ones where the guy has a really horrible girlfriend or wife. Then you just want to scream at the guy--"Get out while you still can!"

Hehehehe..I was doing just that while watching 'Trading Spouses' the other night. :D

Upvote 0