Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
I really feel uncomfortable with sharing this but I can't leave people stressing or worrying by sitting around and thinking to themselves "Why has he not replied? Did I say something wrong to him? This is all my fault! Something is not right about this guy, he's suspicious!" because NONE of those things are true. The truth is that I spent all day sleeping and woke up in severe agonizing pain and discomfort that I now need a blood test to see if I'm still around the next few months. I told my parents but we're not on good speaking terms and so I have to go through this battle alone, I told my best friend, my adopted brother that I'm sick, he understands, I've been having flu symptoms for weeks and now I've got inflammation, swelling and fluid pressing against my spine and I'm now more immobile than I ever was before, I struggle to get out of bed and perform regular tasks. I'm sorry this is all sudden and too soon but maybe there is a reason behind all of it, who knows but whatever you need help with , I'll do my best to at least be a good friend whilst I still can.
I am new to this site, I don't know where to put this so forgive my inconvenience.