Calgary
✟10,270.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi, my name is Nathan, and I live in Calgary Canada.

I was raised in a Christian home and went to a Mennonite church, and then a Baptist church, before falling away in my teenage years.

At the Age of 30 I had a coming to faith moment where I knew I had to stop doing drugs and living in sin. I am 35 years old now, and am oppressed by demonic forces; hearing blasphemous voices and whatnot. I am seeking victory over them in Jesus name!

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was raised in a Christian home and went to a Mennonite church, and then a Baptist church, before falling away in my teenage years.
At the Age of 30 I had a coming to faith moment where I knew I had to stop doing drugs and living in sin. I am 35 years old now, and am oppressed by demonic forces; hearing blasphemous voices and whatnot. I am seeking victory over them in Jesus name!
I have been a Christian for about 55 years a pastor over 40 years. About 12 years ago my brother in law in Korea said he found my house on goggle earth. I got on google earth and looked up a place from my past. I had an instant flash back to a very traumatic time in my life during the Viet Nam war. I was close to nonfunctional, I immediately contacted my senior pastor, who is also a certified counselor, he counseled me and I then found a Christian counselor and attended counselling for over a year. That would be my suggestion to you.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF, Korg. Thankful you are here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums