Tobago
✟16,274.00
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
A special good morning to all my name is Quinn Alexander I am 26 years old I'm from a small Caribbean island called Trinidad and Tobago and since I was 13 yrs old I began to write mini songs rhymes, raps etc, until eventually my talent grew and became something really special in my life and ever since I found God in 2015 I have been using my gifts to please the lord. God Bless!

<staff edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

John Goodness

Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟72,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF. I will be listening to your music when my day clears up; just wanted to let you know that it's inspiring for me to see young folks using their passions to serve God. Cheers to you!

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Quinn, was looking through the introductions and noticed you. Thankful reminder of you and your music. Welcome to the forum, God bless you for realizing the potential of your gifts; if we all would do the same this world would be a better place.

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
A special good morning to all my name is Quinn Alexander I am 26 years old I'm from a small Caribbean island called Trinidad and Tobago and since I was 13 yrs old I began to write mini songs rhymes, raps etc, until eventually my talent grew and became something really special in my life and ever since I found God in 2015 I have been using my gifts to please the lord. God Bless!

<staff edit>
Welcome to CF. I hope you find it welcoming and full of fellowship and friendship.

Upvote 0

chirpyluna

Jan 7, 2018
Northeast
✟16,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

<staff edit>
Greetings Quinn. And welcome to you too. Keep on writing and inspiring others! God bless

Upvote 0
Jan 11, 2018
Tobago
✟16,274.00
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Greetings Quinn. And welcome to you too. Keep on writing and inspiring others! God bless
Thank you so much my New friend my hopes is to get my life story and music to a lot of people who face the same as I did to let them know they are not alone and God loves them unconditionally!

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to CF, @Quinn Alexander Music. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and the love of Christ here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jan 11, 2018
Tobago
✟16,274.00
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Jan 11, 2018
Tobago
✟16,274.00
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums