California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Good Morning all. Over my time here on OBOB, I have asked for prayers for him. Thank you all for those. I guess I'm asking for more prayers for him and the rest of our family. I think I'll go in the pub and have a drink. I haven't found out a whole lot, I'll let you all know. I have to find some money for the flight out to West Virginia. Thank you.

Reactions: WarriorAngel

bostonlass

sweet caroline ;)
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟6,873.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I'm so very sorry, hon. I have only experienced two deaths in my family and that was a long time ago and it was my grammy and my nana. Grandparents are so very special to us and I still feel today that my nana watches over me and comforts me when I'm sad.

I pray that God embraces him when he gets to heaven.:crossrc:

Reactions: lil~peanut
Upvote 0

BillH

Be not afraid!
Apr 3, 2005
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
✟27,958.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
May perpetual light shine upon him, and may God grant him eternal rest. :crossrc:

Peanut... just to let you know in case you didn't, most airlines offer discounts of up to 50% or so for people who are flying to funerals. Just make sure you have the funeral details and ask for a "bereavement fare" when you call the airline.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
BillH said:
May perpetual light shine upon him, and may God grant him eternal rest. :crossrc:

Peanut... just to let you know in case you didn't, most airlines offer discounts of up to 50% or so for people who are flying to funerals. Just make sure you have the funeral details and ask for a "bereavement fare" when you call the airline.

Thank you Bill, I have to go talk to a travel agent after work, I was told about that earlier. I just can't rerally plan the trip out myself right now. :hug:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I do not know of a formal prayer, but saying prayers to Jesus to help you through all of this, and help you from anxieties could be personalized by what your heart is saying.

I am sure the prayer for this is available, but I dont know it.

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm flying from San Fran to Pittsburgh then my uncle will come get me and take me to the hotel in West Virginia. I'm so thankful for all of your prayers. :hug: I have a lay over.....somewhere. I've never been to the East Coast before, I'm kinda nervous. Please pray for my trip. I know it sounds bad but I prayed that my luggage wouldn't get lost! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.