Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My dad and I are the only ones in my family that like the previews at the theater. For me, there's no point in going to the theater, if you're going to miss the previews. I would pay just to see them. Forget the movie! My heart always sinks a little when the movie actually starts.

So who's the wierd one? My family or me?

Reactions: WhiteWillow

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I like watching trailers, too. Particularly because I have a knack for guessing which movie it is after the first few seconds, which never ceases to amaze or annoy the people I'm with. :D

But I wouldn't pay to see them. apple.com/trailers has them for free!

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
I like watching trailers, too. Particularly because I have a knack for guessing which movie it is after the first few seconds, which never ceases to amaze or annoy the people I'm with. :D

But I wouldn't pay to see them. apple.com/trailers has them for free!

I do that too! It gets really funny when it's a movie that I've been wanting to see for ages. Prince Caspian was the most recent. I act like a small child at Christmas when that happens.

My family thinks I'm nuts. I love watching the previews just because I want to see what's new, what's gonna come out, what I wanna see next, and just if the movie I really wanna see looks any good.

Upvote 0