• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

My family

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Susan82397, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Susan82397

Susan82397 New Member

+7
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    We have been going through a lot lately and need prayers for physical health and financial blessings. We are doing all we can, but we need help financially. And I just lost my mother, plus we have to move for new jobs (the new jobs are SUCH a blessing but moving expenses are hard to come up with). Anyway, please lift my family up in prayer. We really have no one to turn to for help financially. Thanks!

• Prayers Prayers x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 St Francis Supporter

+7,126
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings upon the whole household :crossrc:

3. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Well-Known Member

+897
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for your family.

4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+102,897
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother. May the God of ALL Comfort minister to each of you at this time of grief and loss (in so many ways). Praying that God's provision is evident and that His timing shows in a very visible and concrete way for each of you at this very uncertain time. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Welcome to CF, Susan. (((hug)))