NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
You obviously don't understand what you're arguing against, and it shows clearly.
You may absolutely be right . So what am I arguing against ? I am answering the OP that degeneration is in fact taking place . It should be obvious . This is of course a christian forum so if my perspective is different than yours , that is as it should be . Your perspective , point of view , how you see things may be markedly different . My point of view ..my perspective has changed and for that , I thank God . It happened when I turned a round . So of course this is relevant to the evolution of the psyche of humanity . It is based on observation , history and testified to in scripture .

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟351,169.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
You may absolutely be right . So what am I arguing against ? I am answering the OP that degeneration is in fact taking place . It should be obvious . This is of course a christian forum so if my perspective is different than yours , that is as it should be . Your perspective , point of view , how you see things may be markedly different . My point of view ..my perspective has changed and for that , I thank God . It happened when I turned a round . So of course this is relevant to the evolution of the psyche of humanity . It is based on observation , history and testified to in scripture .

The OP is done by a person who wants to blame science and evolution for everything that he does not like.

Upvote 0

NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
The OP is done by a person who wants to blame science and evolution for everything that he does not like.
I am not acquainted with the OP well enough to agree or disagree with you . I do not know what the OP likes or does not like . If the OP is a caring person , it may be that the OP is concerned that humanity has taken a wrong turn and is incrementally reaping what has been sown . This is causation ..I plant corn , I get corn . I abdicate my ability to reason and think deeply via an absorption of mindless entertainment and I reap the inability to reason . Cause and effect . Maybe the OP cares for those who do not care or see or reason having lost their reason . Maybe . There are predictive scriptures forecasting this "turn of events " but in the USA anyway , we are very ungovernable , easily offended , bombastic and great lovers of our own selves . Humility is a foreign concept here . We know to much to be humble . How about there ?

Upvote 0