My Conversation with Mother Mary.. or imagination??

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,413.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You'd like to come to Ohio?

I guess it isn't too bad...we have King's Island Amusement Park and Cedar Point Amusement Park...Columbus Zoo with Jack Hanna...Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...Football Hall of Fame and of course ME :)

You have a good one too Sis...

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,413.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, in my area, SouthEast Ohio, I am in a town of about 28,000...regular little city I guess, and about a mile west of me is farmland...

In Ohio, seems like a lot of farms and such...I've been to different parts of the state and it doesn't seem all that different...

Went to Cleveland a few times, there was like a haze in the air like dirty looking lol...now if ya get to see Lake Erie, it's kinda cool...water as far as the eye can see which I don't like too much since I can't swim ;)

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Jimmy - keep 'looking' to the things of Heaven.
Nothing wrong with 'putting one's mind on things of holiness or ppl.'

If we keep looking up - we stay straight the path.
Is it in our mind [imagination] or not? - its still in our mind which keeps us going towards Heaven.

Just saying...

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,413.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jimmy - keep 'looking' to the things of Heaven.
Nothing wrong with 'putting one's mind on things of holiness or ppl.'

If we keep looking up - we stay straight the path.
Is it in our mind [imagination] or not? - its still in our mind which keeps us going towards Heaven.

Just saying...

I will WA...:)

Now last night, I imagined talking with Mary and this time we walked around the Garden area...but just talking about regular stuff...and before I knew it, I fell asleep...when I woke up, I was like "Bummer"...I felt bad cause I dozed off while walking and talking with Mary...:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will WA...:)

Now last night, I imagined talking with Mary and this time we walked around the Garden area...but just talking about regular stuff...and before I knew it, I fell asleep...when I woke up, I was like "Bummer"...I felt bad cause I dozed off while walking and talking with Mary...:doh:

That's ok. I've dozed off in the middle of praying a rosary. :sorry:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I m easily able to doze off praying [and there is a certain peace in the Rosary] - that's why i pray while driving. But wont pray if i am already drowsy when driving.
I like moving - seeing the outdoors when i pray. 'Staying awake' lol

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,413.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol, I hear ya...

There are times around the house, just doing regular stuff and I'll talk to God...doing dishes, I talk to Him...doing laundry, I talk to Him...sitting on the toilet, I talk to Him lol...

But at night in bed, talk to Mary and/or God and there are the times I doze right off...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,413.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I was told in RCIA class that if you doze off during a rosary that it is thought an angel will finish it for you. Sweet. :)

Too weird, the other night, the Mrs. was telling me that her Grandmother used to say that too...that's cool...

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Too weird, the other night, the Mrs. was telling me that her Grandmother used to say that too...that's cool...
It's a nice thought. If the intent is there I don't think it's a problem. Maybe we should pray it upright & earlier in the day. ^_^

Upvote 0