Love the Lord with all your heart.
May 3, 2005
liverpool
✟31,265.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I took my cat to the vets today because one of his pupils is dilated. They gave him the once over and said he needed to come in on Thursday for some blood tests. The vet said because he is 17 yrs old he could have diabetes, kidney failure or hypertension possibly all three of them.
Has anyone else had to deal with their pets getting sick due to old age and if so how did you deal with it?

encouraging loves animals

formerly known as encouragng_angels
May 31, 2004
South East Victoria
Visit site
✟49,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Lack of taurine in the diet can cause blindless in cats. Kidney failure can be caused by Tea Tree oil, other essential oils and Kangaroo meat. In australia Pet Mince would be Kangaroo, but did at one stage was rabbit meat.Not anymore now.most of my cats have been healthy but only lived until age of 12-14yrs.

Upvote 0

b.a.t

Love the Lord with all your heart.
May 3, 2005
liverpool
✟31,265.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Got the results back from the vets today Tiger my cat has an over active thyroid and his kidneys and liver aren't working too good. So the vet has give him meds for his thyroid and ant6ibiot6ics forn his kidneys. Silly me did not have pet insurance and it cost me £140 today and we have to do it all again in 3 weeks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.