Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me And My Husband Digital Art Chocolate Krita XP-Pen Drawing Tablet 2 Pumpkin Pies And Names S...png

Me and my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) Digital Art Made By Me. :hug::hug::):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone: Made with Krita and Gimp.

**I did NOT make the Pumpkin Pies!! I just use them for decoration!!**

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Husband And Me Digital Art Chocolate Krita Gimp XP-Pen Dell Alienware German Chocolate Cake...png

Another version of the Digital Art Drawing I made of my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) and me. :hug::hug::):):clap::clap::cheer::cheer::rose::rose::candybar::candybar::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::coffee::coffee:

**I did NOT make the Red Roses, German Chocolate Cake, or the Chocolate Hearts.** I only use them for decoration!! ^w^ =3 :cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::coffee::coffee::candybar::candybar::rose::rose::):)

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Husband And Me Digital Art Chocolate Krita Gimp XP-Pen Alienware 1 German Chocolate Cake Re...png

Made this Digital Art Drawing of my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) and me today!! I used Krita and Gimp to make this!! :hug::hug::):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap::rose::rose::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::coffee::coffee:

**I did NOT make German Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Bars, Red Roses, and Chocolate Hearts. I just use them for decoration!! ^w^ =3**

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
IMG_2270.png

Made this with Bianyo Black Alcohol Marker. The Blush I made with Crayola Colors Of The World Extra Deep Rose Broad Point Marker.

I used White Cardstock Paper for this Drawing.

**I DID NOT MAKE THE RED VELVET CAKE OR RED ROSES!! I just use them for decoration!!**

I had fun drawing this picture of my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) and me in Anime Style!! ^-^ =3 :hug::hug::):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Husband And Me Digital Art Black Alienware Krita Gimp XP-Pen Red Velvet Cake Red Roses Blac...png

Made this picture of my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) and me Digital Art Anime Style today!! I had fun making this!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

I used Krita and Gimp to make this!! :clap::clap::cheer::cheer:

** I DID NOT MAKE the Red Velvet Cakes, Red Roses, Black Forest Mousse Cake, and Chocolate Hearts!! I just use them for decoration!! ^w^ =3 **

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Chocolate, it's great to see a thread for your artwork! :):artpalette: I love what you've made so far - your lineart looks nice and the decorations are cool. ^-^:candybar::shortcake:
Thank you so much Multifavs!! [Hugs] :hug::hug: You inspired me to start drawing again and to start this Art thread!! I stopped drawing for a long time. I am happy to be back at it!! ^w^ =3 :):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap::rose::rose::candybar::candybar::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::shortcake::shortcake:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you so much Multifavs!! [Hugs] :hug::hug: You inspired me to start drawing again and to start this Art thread!! I stopped drawing for a long time. I am happy to be back at it!! ^w^ =3 :):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap::rose::rose::candybar::candybar::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::shortcake::shortcake:
Yay!! I'm so happy I could inspire you! :blush: I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of drawings you make. :clap::pencil::blacknib:

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Husband And Me 3 Digital Art Alienware XP-Pen Krita Gimp Black Brown Cross Coffee Mint Leav...png

Made this Digital Art Drawing of My Husband and Me today!! :hug::hug::):) I used Krita and Gimp to make this!! :hug::hug::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::):):herb::herb::leafwind::leafwind::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::greenheart::greenheart::fullmoonface::fullmoonface::sunface::sunface:

**I did NOT make: Brown Crosses, Peppermint Leaves, Green Leaves, Coffee With Hearts, Coffee, Jesus Picture, Chocolate Hearts!! I just use them for decoration!!**

I had fun making this Digital Art Drawing of my Husband and me. =3 ^w^ :herb::herb::leafwind::leafwind::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::greenheart::greenheart::fullmoonface::fullmoonface::sunface::sunface:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
IMG_2475.png

Just made this Drawing of my Husband and me in Anime Style!! I used Cardstock Paper, Bianyo Praline Marker, and Black Sharpie Markers (Chisel and Fine Point).

I had fun making this Drawing of my Husband and me!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):herb::herb::leafwind::leafwind::pandaface::pandaface::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::greenapple::greenapple::fullmoonface::fullmoonface::sunface::sunface::maize::maize:

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Husband And Me 4 Digital Art Black Alienware XP-Pen Krita Gimp Rootbeer Float Mint Leaves J...png

Made this today with Krita and Gimp!! It's my Husband and me in Anime Style!! I had fun making this Digital Art Drawing of me and my Husband!! :hug::hug::):):clap::clap::ebil::ebil::cheer::cheer::evergreen::evergreen::leafwind::leafwind::herb::herb::pandaface::pandaface::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::greenheart::greenheart::sunface::sunface::fullmoonface::fullmoonface:

**I DID NOT MAKE: Jesus picture, Root Beer Floats, Peppermint Leaves, Chocolate Hearts, and Coffee With Sugar. I just use them for decoration!! ^w^ =3**

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Husband And Me 5 Digital Art BLack Alienware XP-Pen Krita Gimp Chocolate Root Beer Floats B...png

Made this Digital Art Drawing Today!! It's my Husband and me in Anime Style!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::clap::clap::cheer::cheer:

I had fun drawing my Husband and me in Anime Style again!! >_< ^w^ :hug::hug::):):hug::hug:

** I DID NOT MAKE: Jesus With Lamb, Black Forest Mousse Cakes, Root Beer Floats!! I just use them for decoration!! :):) **

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Husband And Me Krita Alienware XP-Pen Black Gimp Vanilla Chip Chocolate Cookies Black Fores...png

Made this Digital Art Drawing of my Husband and Me in Anime Style today!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::sunface::sunface::fullmoonface::fullmoonface:

I used Krita and Gimp to make this!! ^w^ =3

**I DID NOT MAKE: Root Beer Floats, Buffalo Check Bows, Black Forest Mousse Cake, Vanilla Chip Chocolate Cookies!! I just use them for decoration!!**:cookie::cookie:

Upvote 0